Unread post

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
source (1).gif
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WhoAreYou wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:10 am I would’ve said something. I’m in my 40s now and give no fucks.
LOL
I was just talking about that this morning. When people are ignorant I speak up. They carry on with their asshole behavior because no one ever calls them on it. So they continue to skip through life being rude.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:04 pm
AllyCat457 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:50 am I had a rare few hours to myself yesterday evening so I went to Target to kill some time.
I was walking around the toy aisle and I hear two kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Not having a tantrum, just randomly screaming to make noise. They looked around 5-7 years old, so not babies. They were sitting in the cart while their mother just ignored the screeching. They would literally take a deep breath and scream in unison until their faces turned red. After a few minutes, it was getting to me so I left the toy area.
When I say these kids were loud, I mean I could hear them on the opposite side of the store. A few times over the next 30 minutes, I would cross paths with them again, and the mom is still ignoring the screaming. Eventually, she made her way to check out, where she unfortunately stood behind me in line (son of a bitch) and laughed while her children continued to scream like pterodactyls.
I work with kids, I have a child with ASD, believe me when I say I have a high tolerance for noise.
But holy shit, lady. You're just going to walk around this store with your kids screaming their lungs out without even suggesting they be quiet? Perhaps she did, but it sure seemed like she was just tuning it out. Maybe she's deaf or has gone deaf listening to that racket.
Or maybe she's an asshole who is raising miniature assholes. Because that shit isn't funny or cute.
It's mind blowing to me what some parents allow their children to do. My autistic 6 yr. Old knows better than that. If I pulled that garabge in a store my mom would have beat my ass into the floor.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I get so few nights out by myself and I walked away from this with a splitting headache.
The child bashing and name calling in this post is disgusting. A normal person would have gone to the manager and complained but that would require the use of nondamaged brain cells
Describing the situation and behavior of strange children you'll never see again is not child bashing.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AllyCat457 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:50 am I had a rare few hours to myself yesterday evening so I went to Target to kill some time.
I was walking around the toy aisle and I hear two kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Not having a tantrum, just randomly screaming to make noise. They looked around 5-7 years old, so not babies. They were sitting in the cart while their mother just ignored the screeching. They would literally take a deep breath and scream in unison until their faces turned red. After a few minutes, it was getting to me so I left the toy area.
When I say these kids were loud, I mean I could hear them on the opposite side of the store. A few times over the next 30 minutes, I would cross paths with them again, and the mom is still ignoring the screaming. Eventually, she made her way to check out, where she unfortunately stood behind me in line (son of a bitch) and laughed while her children continued to scream like pterodactyls.
I work with kids, I have a child with ASD, believe me when I say I have a high tolerance for noise.
But holy shit, lady. You're just going to walk around this store with your kids screaming their lungs out without even suggesting they be quiet? Perhaps she did, but it sure seemed like she was just tuning it out. Maybe she's deaf or has gone deaf listening to that racket.
Or maybe she's an asshole who is raising miniature assholes. Because that shit isn't funny or cute.
It's mind blowing to me what some parents allow their children to do. My autistic 6 yr. Old knows better than that. If I pulled that garabge in a store my mom would have beat my ass into the floor.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I get so few nights out by myself and I walked away from this with a splitting headache.
The child bashing and name calling in this post is disgusting. A normal person would have gone to the manager and complained but that would require the use of nondamaged brain cells
LOL!

I seriously imagine you clutching your pearls while you typed this!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:10 pm
agander2017 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:51 am My son will do that from time to time. I do try to stop him, but he laughs and shrieks at me. He's always happy, so it's a happy kind of shriek/giggle. I just don't want him to bother other people. If I can't get him to quiet down, I will leave the store. For children that age to keep doing it, there is no excuse. She should have told them to knock it off.
It's like when I was at church recently. There was a couple a ways over from me with a little girl about 2-ish. She was just talking, but she was talking non-stop loudly. It was disturbing other people around who were trying to listen to the priest and I saw one woman two rows in front of them even turn around and I think said something to the couple. But from what I could see the couple wasn't even trying to stop her talking or even quiet her to a whisper.
And that's what annoys me. I know a 2 year old doesn't know any better, but that's where parents come in. They should've at least made an attempt to quiet her or even remove her and try to explain to her why she needs to be quiet. It's the parents who make no attempt at all who are the assholes.

I've been on an airplane with my own crying toddler. We tried EVERYTHING within our disposal to calm him but it just wasn't working. When the plane landed we had people giving us their sympathy and kudos because they could see we were TRYING. Even if it wasn't successful we at least tried to rectify the situation.
Sometimes there is nothing you can do to stop it, and on an airplane, you can't just get up and leave. You have to try to do something. At church if my son starts getting loud, I try to calm him down. If I can't, then I remove him from the room. I either go sit with him in the vestibule until he calms down, or I take him downstairs to the nursery. You are correct that he doesn't understand, but he will never understand unless I teach him that these things are okay. And one day it will kick in that he can't be loud like that. I really don't know why people allow their children to do things like this. It just makes it harder when they get older.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:38 am
Describing the situation and behavior of strange children you'll never see again is not child bashing.
Describing the behavior of kids you see every day is not child bashing either!
Kids are behaving badly because their mommies don’t wanna to hurt their widdle feelings! They need to be taught how to behave!
Locked Previous topicNext topic