Screaming in Target

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Those screaming kids are my neighbors!!!! I am in my backyard playing with my kids and I hearing constant screaming from the neighbors kids. Not playing screaming. Screaming to make noise screaming! I told them to keep it down and that kid yelled no!

There is NO REASON a kid needs to scream all the time!
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I probably would've told an employee and ask that they do something to stop it.
That or find a stuffed animal and chuck it at the kids. Then if the mom got mad at me for doing that then it would give me the opening to tell her what brats she has and what a complete failure she is.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:04 pm
AllyCat457 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:50 am I had a rare few hours to myself yesterday evening so I went to Target to kill some time.
I was walking around the toy aisle and I hear two kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Not having a tantrum, just randomly screaming to make noise. They looked around 5-7 years old, so not babies. They were sitting in the cart while their mother just ignored the screeching. They would literally take a deep breath and scream in unison until their faces turned red. After a few minutes, it was getting to me so I left the toy area.
When I say these kids were loud, I mean I could hear them on the opposite side of the store. A few times over the next 30 minutes, I would cross paths with them again, and the mom is still ignoring the screaming. Eventually, she made her way to check out, where she unfortunately stood behind me in line (son of a bitch) and laughed while her children continued to scream like pterodactyls.
I work with kids, I have a child with ASD, believe me when I say I have a high tolerance for noise.
But holy shit, lady. You're just going to walk around this store with your kids screaming their lungs out without even suggesting they be quiet? Perhaps she did, but it sure seemed like she was just tuning it out. Maybe she's deaf or has gone deaf listening to that racket.
Or maybe she's an asshole who is raising miniature assholes. Because that shit isn't funny or cute.
It's mind blowing to me what some parents allow their children to do. My autistic 6 yr. Old knows better than that. If I pulled that garabge in a store my mom would have beat my ass into the floor.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I get so few nights out by myself and I walked away from this with a splitting headache.
The child bashing and name calling in this post is disgusting. A normal person would have gone to the manager and complained but that would require the use of nondamaged brain cells
Child bashing and name calling? Really??

Oh wait, you're just sensitive to the post because you are one of those mothers who lets her kids scream like banshees without doing anything about it. So yeah, you are part of the problem.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree with the poster that said scream louder. I wouldn't have walked up to them but I would have done it every time I was near them.
i want candy!
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:51 am My son will do that from time to time. I do try to stop him, but he laughs and shrieks at me. He's always happy, so it's a happy kind of shriek/giggle. I just don't want him to bother other people. If I can't get him to quiet down, I will leave the store. For children that age to keep doing it, there is no excuse. She should have told them to knock it off.
It's like when I was at church recently. There was a couple a ways over from me with a little girl about 2-ish. She was just talking, but she was talking non-stop loudly. It was disturbing other people around who were trying to listen to the priest and I saw one woman two rows in front of them even turn around and I think said something to the couple. But from what I could see the couple wasn't even trying to stop her talking or even quiet her to a whisper.
And that's what annoys me. I know a 2 year old doesn't know any better, but that's where parents come in. They should've at least made an attempt to quiet her or even remove her and try to explain to her why she needs to be quiet. It's the parents who make no attempt at all who are the assholes.

I've been on an airplane with my own crying toddler. We tried EVERYTHING within our disposal to calm him but it just wasn't working. When the plane landed we had people giving us their sympathy and kudos because they could see we were TRYING. Even if it wasn't successful we at least tried to rectify the situation.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Kids with clueless parents should just leave those parents at home.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm the bitch who'd have made my mean mommy face and said NO, NO SCREAMING, in my mean mommy voice.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 pm
AllyCat457 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:50 am I had a rare few hours to myself yesterday evening so I went to Target to kill some time.
I was walking around the toy aisle and I hear two kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Not having a tantrum, just randomly screaming to make noise. They looked around 5-7 years old, so not babies. They were sitting in the cart while their mother just ignored the screeching. They would literally take a deep breath and scream in unison until their faces turned red. After a few minutes, it was getting to me so I left the toy area.
When I say these kids were loud, I mean I could hear them on the opposite side of the store. A few times over the next 30 minutes, I would cross paths with them again, and the mom is still ignoring the screaming. Eventually, she made her way to check out, where she unfortunately stood behind me in line (son of a bitch) and laughed while her children continued to scream like pterodactyls.
I work with kids, I have a child with ASD, believe me when I say I have a high tolerance for noise.
But holy shit, lady. You're just going to walk around this store with your kids screaming their lungs out without even suggesting they be quiet? Perhaps she did, but it sure seemed like she was just tuning it out. Maybe she's deaf or has gone deaf listening to that racket.
Or maybe she's an asshole who is raising miniature assholes. Because that shit isn't funny or cute.
It's mind blowing to me what some parents allow their children to do. My autistic 6 yr. Old knows better than that. If I pulled that garabge in a store my mom would have beat my ass into the floor.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I get so few nights out by myself and I walked away from this with a splitting headache.
The child bashing and name calling in this post is disgusting. A normal person would have gone to the manager and complained but that would require the use of nondamaged brain cells

Oh wait, you're just sensitive to the post because you are one of those mothers who lets her kids scream like banshees without doing anything about it. So yeah, you are part of the problem.
I think you’re right!
👍🏻😊
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I get embarrassed and flustered if my kids (mostly my older son) get to be too much and I run for the exit. It’s only happened once at this breakfast place though. I can’t imagine letting that go on. It’s rude.

That said I once heard a teenager scream, “f**k this place. Walmart is better!!!” while having a tantrum as his rowdy group was being kicked out for something. I died right there in the 90s clothing section. The audacity!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Heck no, Im not one of those moms. My kids were raised better and do not act like animals in the wild. I also don't call kids little assholes
Locked Previous topicNext topic