Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep..that’s annoying.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can't stand to see 5/7-year-olds in shopping carts that's all I have.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I get it.. I would be annoyed too I go shopping alone to get a break and it drives me nuts when kids that should know better act like that and parents that think it's cute or acceptable. Noone wants to hear brats scream. The occasional tantrum no big deal, most of the time I am sympathetic to mom, especially if they are trying to address the problem.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

AllyCat457 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:50 am I had a rare few hours to myself yesterday evening so I went to Target to kill some time.
I was walking around the toy aisle and I hear two kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Not having a tantrum, just randomly screaming to make noise. They looked around 5-7 years old, so not babies. They were sitting in the cart while their mother just ignored the screeching. They would literally take a deep breath and scream in unison until their faces turned red. After a few minutes, it was getting to me so I left the toy area.
When I say these kids were loud, I mean I could hear them on the opposite side of the store. A few times over the next 30 minutes, I would cross paths with them again, and the mom is still ignoring the screaming. Eventually, she made her way to check out, where she unfortunately stood behind me in line (son of a bitch) and laughed while her children continued to scream like pterodactyls.
I work with kids, I have a child with ASD, believe me when I say I have a high tolerance for noise.
But holy shit, lady. You're just going to walk around this store with your kids screaming their lungs out without even suggesting they be quiet? Perhaps she did, but it sure seemed like she was just tuning it out. Maybe she's deaf or has gone deaf listening to that racket.
Or maybe she's an asshole who is raising miniature assholes. Because that shit isn't funny or cute.
It's mind blowing to me what some parents allow their children to do. My autistic 6 yr. Old knows better than that. If I pulled that garabge in a store my mom would have beat my ass into the floor.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I get so few nights out by myself and I walked away from this with a splitting headache.
The child bashing and name calling in this post is disgusting. A normal person would have gone to the manager and complained but that would require the use of nondamaged brain cells
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AllyCat457 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:50 am I had a rare few hours to myself yesterday evening so I went to Target to kill some time.
I was walking around the toy aisle and I hear two kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Not having a tantrum, just randomly screaming to make noise. They looked around 5-7 years old, so not babies. They were sitting in the cart while their mother just ignored the screeching. They would literally take a deep breath and scream in unison until their faces turned red. After a few minutes, it was getting to me so I left the toy area.
When I say these kids were loud, I mean I could hear them on the opposite side of the store. A few times over the next 30 minutes, I would cross paths with them again, and the mom is still ignoring the screaming. Eventually, she made her way to check out, where she unfortunately stood behind me in line (son of a bitch) and laughed while her children continued to scream like pterodactyls.
I work with kids, I have a child with ASD, believe me when I say I have a high tolerance for noise.
But holy shit, lady. You're just going to walk around this store with your kids screaming their lungs out without even suggesting they be quiet? Perhaps she did, but it sure seemed like she was just tuning it out. Maybe she's deaf or has gone deaf listening to that racket.
Or maybe she's an asshole who is raising miniature assholes. Because that shit isn't funny or cute.
It's mind blowing to me what some parents allow their children to do. My autistic 6 yr. Old knows better than that. If I pulled that garabge in a store my mom would have beat my ass into the floor.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I get so few nights out by myself and I walked away from this with a splitting headache.
I know how you feel.
I really believe that today’s parents are too self absorbed and careless that they just don’t realize that they’re failures as parents and do not understand discipline.
They should take their screaming kids home and explain to them that they’re wrong.
It’s extremely important to train your kids to be civilized people from the time they’re old enough to comprehend! ( that should be at about age two )
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Well she is raising future assholes so...
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:05 pm
I know how you feel.
I really believe that today’s parents are too self absorbed and careless that they just don’t realize that they’re failures as parents and do not understand discipline.
They should take their screaming kids home and explain to them that they’re wrong.
It’s extremely important to train your kids to be civilized people from the time they’re old enough to comprehend! ( that should be at about age two )
Oh no! Havent you heard? We are supposed to ask how they feel and eliminate triggers. The goal is to make them as incompetent as millenials.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'd have bought a boat horn can and every time I encountered them, I'd blow it lol.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My son will do that from time to time. I do try to stop him, but he laughs and shrieks at me. He's always happy, so it's a happy kind of shriek/giggle. I just don't want him to bother other people. If I can't get him to quiet down, I will leave the store. For children that age to keep doing it, there is no excuse. She should have told them to knock it off.

Locked Previous topicNext topic