My husband wrote me a letter...

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:58 pm Most likely just more lies & it's all made up for attention. Too bad no one close to her will get her the serious help she clearly needs.
I think you’re right.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Actions speak louder than words. He has beat you multiple times. You said he had gone to jail for domestic abuse more than once. I thought you said you were divorced. You said the judge signed it and it was done. It was quick because of the abuse. Or was that a lie?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:37 pm She did a whole thread about how she had S*x with him yesterday. she's not gonna leave him. Yall are just wasting your time, energy, effort & emotion on her. She's not going to leave him until he puts her in the ground. Her kids will repeat the cycle into the next generation.
Correct. One of her sons has already been to jail. Anyone on here that defends this lifestyle she lives is just as sick as she is. RR and Kendallsmom I’m looking at you.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:09 pm Actions speak louder than words. He has beat you multiple times. You said he had gone to jail for domestic abuse more than once. I thought you said you were divorced. You said the judge signed it and it was done. It was quick because of the abuse. Or was that a lie?
I told the truth. He got out before the last step, and I wasn't ready..

Now the divorce is being second guessed.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190817-111134.png
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:19 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:37 pm She did a whole thread about how she had S*x with him yesterday. she's not gonna leave him. Yall are just wasting your time, energy, effort & emotion on her. She's not going to leave him until he puts her in the ground. Her kids will repeat the cycle into the next generation.
Correct. One of her sons has already been to jail. Anyone on here that defends this lifestyle she lives is just as sick as she is. RR and Kendallsmom I’m looking at you.
Testimony built on Overcoming. Still, we are God's Children and He will have His way. Today!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:22 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:09 pm Actions speak louder than words. He has beat you multiple times. You said he had gone to jail for domestic abuse more than once. I thought you said you were divorced. You said the judge signed it and it was done. It was quick because of the abuse. Or was that a lie?

In the other post you said the judge signed it. That’s the final step. Your words are pretty but you’re deceitful(going anon)you know who else makes things look pretty but is deceitful?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:28 pm
Godstar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:22 pm

In the other post you said the judge signed it. That’s the final step. Your words are pretty but you’re deceitful(going anon)you know who else makes things look pretty but is deceitful?
The debil? :o
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Galatians 5:19-21
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is he living/staying with you?
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Screenshot_20190818-184512_Chrome.jpg
Here. At least, you can see where you are in this cycle.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic