My husband wrote me a letter...

bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:16 pm
stilltfez wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:11 pm so what do you think of this letter he wrote you?
Confused.
Look, thisis part of the cycle. You've been here before. He probably means every word right now but before long he will slip back into his abusive ways. Don't give him the chance. Just be done and let him figure out life on his own.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Umm....i think i want to puke. Back to the daily beatings for you.
Ps I see he's back to ministering.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:11 pm so what do you think of this letter he wrote you?
Confused.
why?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Confused.
Let me clear it up for you. He has used this method before, and it worked so he is using it again.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm backing out of this shit show because nothing anyone says is going to make any difference. You're bound and determined to let this piece of shit kill you and f**k up your kids for life, as if they're not already fucked up from living in a hell hole. I just hope they are not there to witness when he finally kills you.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She did a whole thread about how she had S*x with him yesterday. she's not gonna leave him. Yall are just wasting your time, energy, effort & emotion on her. She's not going to leave him until he puts her in the ground. Her kids will repeat the cycle into the next generation.
WhoAreYou
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Can we all please just start ignoring the new Linda? She’s ruining MC.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The only thing he loves is beating your ass and the control he has over your warped mind trust that.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think I'm going to back away too. I hope you (God Star ..I don't know your real name) stop and actually think about the choices you make. Stop using God as your justification and excuse for your choices. Put your children first or let them go to someone who can and will.

If you ever reach a point where you might want to find real help and fix your life, message me.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm
Confused.
why?
We are spiritually connected, it's the physical part that's not working. I love my husband, and I pray daily for God to have His way. I just can't take the drama any more..
Locked Previous topicNext topic