Everyday struggle

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's still longer than I think I could devote to a project! But I love the earth tones of this blanket! Very nice.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:51 pm No, the blanket that took years to make was a sky blue. I finished it about 30 years ago. This blanket probably took about 9 months.
SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:24 pm I love the colors in it! That blanket does look pretty darn big! Is that the one that took you years to make? I would imagine it might have! Thanks for re-posting the pic! :)

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:14 pm blanket.jpeg
Wait a minute, here we go. Here's the blanket. It's folded in half. It's pretty big. Big enough to share or to take a nap with.

She didn't get her hair done at Woolworths, she got it done at a Beauty college. I can't remember the name of it but it's no longer in business now, I believe. The blanket pic isn't there any more since we lost the ability to upload pictures.

Deleted User 670

Unread post

I took breaks. That's why it took so long! lol. Thank you. We have a dark green carpet in this room, two green lamps and a purple lamp and the brown sofas. I wanted to pick those colors up along with picking up colors in the repeated yarn. You can't tell it from the picture, but it's a multicolor yarn.
SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:54 pm That's still longer than I think I could devote to a project! But I love the earth tones of this blanket! Very nice.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:51 pm No, the blanket that took years to make was a sky blue. I finished it about 30 years ago. This blanket probably took about 9 months.
SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:24 pm I love the colors in it! That blanket does look pretty darn big! Is that the one that took you years to make? I would imagine it might have! Thanks for re-posting the pic! :)

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You did well, pinkbutterfly!
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:00 pm I took breaks. That's why it took so long! lol. Thank you. We have a dark green carpet in this room, two green lamps and a purple lamp and the brown sofas. I wanted to pick those colors up along with picking up colors in the repeated yarn. You can't tell it from the picture, but it's a multicolor yarn.
SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:54 pm That's still longer than I think I could devote to a project! But I love the earth tones of this blanket! Very nice.

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Thanks. But I think that will be my last blanket for a while, lol.
SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:05 pm You did well, pinkbutterfly!
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:00 pm I took breaks. That's why it took so long! lol. Thank you. We have a dark green carpet in this room, two green lamps and a purple lamp and the brown sofas. I wanted to pick those colors up along with picking up colors in the repeated yarn. You can't tell it from the picture, but it's a multicolor yarn.

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I stayed in pjs until 6. Then I changed, went to the gym for an hour and a half, came home, showered, and put new pjs on. But. I also cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, and read a book. Oh and watched two movies.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic