Whats for dinner 8/18/19?

CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We got Chinese tonight, a new place opened up by us, so we decided to try it. Unfortunately, they messed up our order, and told us that they were to busy when we called about getting it corrected.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pizza Hut
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Holy cholesterol.
mcginnisc wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:14 pm I'm making a cheesy chicken vegetable casserole that is keto. It has chicken, cream cheese, ricotta ( I hate cottage cheese so I'm replacing it), zucchini, squash, onions, spinach, chicken, cheddar, parmesan, sour cream, and I'm going to throw in some mushrooms too.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Chicken parm from fresh market
They do all the prep and I cook it.
Making my kids try different foods.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yep..LOL Tons of cheese.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:01 pm Holy cholesterol.
mcginnisc wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:14 pm I'm making a cheesy chicken vegetable casserole that is keto. It has chicken, cream cheese, ricotta ( I hate cottage cheese so I'm replacing it), zucchini, squash, onions, spinach, chicken, cheddar, parmesan, sour cream, and I'm going to throw in some mushrooms too.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I made bbq chicken, shredded that and made them into deconstructed tacos—aka nachos. My hubby loved them. They were so good!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That sounds really good
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:18 pm Do you have an instant pot?

https://thesaltymarshmallow.com/instant ... eesesteak/
Yes I do, thank you for the recipe. Have you had this?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:25 pm I was thinking French onion soup done in my IP.

https://www.staysnatched.com/instant-po ... nion-soup/
Im going to save this until it gets cold outside
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Blue_Prelude wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:56 pm Grilled shrimp, chicken, veggies (mushrooms, orange pepper, asparagus, and onions), and watermelon.
Sounds delish, I thought about grilling but it was supposed to rain
Locked Previous topicNext topic