You married a level 2 S*x offender how exactly did you think that was going to work

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I do venue parties so I would probably invite the kid and her mom.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 am I feel very sorry for that child.
You should be ashamed.
OP should? It's the mom of these kids who should be ashamed for the position she put her own children in. Who in their right mind thinks once her kids are in school that everyone is going to be a-okay with the fact their father is a S*x offender? Sad for the kids? Definitely. Should anyone be ashamed that they don't want to associate with a family whose father can't even be allowed at his children's school because of crimes he's committed? No way.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 am

So I’m really curious how you know that this guy is the S*x offender that moved into your neighborhood given that you don’t have a directory with his name, address, and phone number.......
Sometimes they hand out flyers, or the sherrif's office puts the address of the offender on fb. When a S*x offender moved in 2 doors down our neighbor who is a police officer told us about it.
The guy isn’t allowed at the school, so it’s not like she has seen him with this little girl. She might know where the S*x offender lives, but how did everyone find out he was the child’s dad?
By the last name
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Can’t say I blame you. I’d want nothing to do with the family. Not many people will and it’s entirely the mom’s fault.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:57 am I completely agree with you.

That woman is an idiot.

How long before he abuses his daughter? Oh of course not, he's "reformed". 🙄

LOL at the people saying you are discriminating against this family. Protecting your innocent child isn't discrimination.

Parents can choose which families to be around for any reason. Having people invite your family to events is not a participation trophy. You need to earn their trust and their friendship. You don't always get invited to the birthday party.
How long before he abuses his own kid? That's a stretch.. Just because he's on the S*x offender list dosent make him a pedophile. She said it was S*x with a minor under 14 and he served 15 years. I'm guessing he's in his 30s maybe 40s as he has a school age child. So it sounds like he was probably a teen when this happened. For some reason she wont answer me when I asked how old he was. My point is he could have been 16 or even 18 and the girl lied about her age. We don't know the details of his charges. There are many people that are on that list that aren't a threat to the public and far more that aren't that should be that we don't even know about. Any kid in that class could live with child molester. That's always a risk we take letting our children go to friends homes.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I made a post about this. A friend of mine ran off with his gf with he 18/19. She was 14 but told him she was 18. They ran off together because her family didn't want her to be with someone of a different nationality. They were both Asian but he was Chinese American.
Long story short. He found out she was 14 after they ran off. He took her back home and then he was convicted of kidnapping, assault and statutory rape. He spent close to 30 years in prisons and will be on parole for another 15 some years. After he was released, she wrote him apologizing but said she had to say those things because she was scared of her family.
He is a level three S*x offender and will probably spend the next 15 years in a men's shelter because he cannot leave the city and almost everywhere in the city is a no go zone for him to live.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 pm I made a post about this. A friend of mine ran off with his gf with he 18/19. She was 14 but told him she was 18. They ran off together because her family didn't want her to be with someone of a different nationality. They were both Asian but he was Chinese American.
Long story short. He found out she was 14 after they ran off. He took her back home and then he was convicted of kidnapping, assault and statutory rape. He spent close to 30 years in prisons and will be on parole for another 15 some years. After he was released, she wrote him apologizing but said she had to say those things because she was scared of her family.
He is a level three S*x offender and will probably spend the next 15 years in a men's shelter because he cannot leave the city and almost everywhere in the city is a no go zone for him to live.
That kind of happened here as well a 25 yr old met what he thought was an 18 yr old she had a fake id that showed she was 18 but really she had just turned 16. She told her friends who told their parents who called her parents who reported it to the police. The guy went away for 5 years with 10 years probation after and is on the registry for 20 years.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:57 am I completely agree with you.

That woman is an idiot.

How long before he abuses his daughter? Oh of course not, he's "reformed". 🙄

LOL at the people saying you are discriminating against this family. Protecting your innocent child isn't discrimination.

Parents can choose which families to be around for any reason. Having people invite your family to events is not a participation trophy. You need to earn their trust and their friendship. You don't always get invited to the birthday party.
How long before he abuses his own kid? That's a stretch.. Just because he's on the S*x offender list dosent make him a pedophile. She said it was S*x with a minor under 14 and he served 15 years. I'm guessing he's in his 30s maybe 40s as he has a school age child. So it sounds like he was probably a teen when this happened. For some reason she wont answer me when I asked how old he was. My point is he could have been 16 or even 18 and the girl lied about her age. We don't know the details of his charges. There are many people that are on that list that aren't a threat to the public and far more that aren't that should be that we don't even know about. Any kid in that class could live with child molester. That's always a risk we take letting our children go to friends homes.
He was in his late 20s knowingly fucked a child under 14.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 8

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 am I feel very sorry for that child.
You should be ashamed.
I should be ashamed, for what? Not letting a convicted S*x Offender who is still on the Registry get within arms length of my child?

I can not protect my children from everyone, and everything. I can protect them from the negative and dangerous people that I am aware of.

I think anyone who doesn't protect their children should be ashamed. I think the woman who had children with an S*x offender should be ashamed.

I think the people who brought a life into the world knowing that the child would be punished for the parents criminal history should be ashamed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic