What are you hoping you get in the mail today?

Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

An order from my favorite boutique.
Living my perfect life 💕
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I getting new bras delivered sometime in the next day or so.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

A box from amazon full of odds and ends.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My other items did not arrive, but I did get two boxes(I forgot I ordered these things).
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Nothing really exciting I got new roku remote in hiding from the kids this time.. So I don't have to use my phone app to control the tv.. Oh and furnace filters I know exciting.. Hubby's happy though we can't find our size in town and he always had to cut the larger size down and duct tape it together lol. I found our exact size on amazon so he was thrilled lol.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:39 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm
sarah824 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am My 10' dryer cord from Amazon so we can finish installing the dryer that Home Depot dropped off on Friday without the right parts for them to complete the installation....
Man, that sucks. We replaced our washer and dryer set a few months back. I hope you get your dryer working soon.
Yeah, this whole process has been a shit show... First set they brought were damaged so we refused them. They only deliver to our area twice a week and they were booked for the 1st date so we had to wait a whole week for them to come back out. When they came back they realized the cord they had was too short and apparently Home Depot doesn't even carry a longer dryer cord so I had to order it off of Amazon. If I want Home Depot to install it now that we have the cord it will be another week or so. We figure we can do it DH is going to install the cord tonight and I will finally have my laundry room back and get to wash & dry clothes again. I have been without a working washer & dryer for almost 2-1/2 weeks. It sucks!! Fingers crossed that it all goes well tonight!
Good luck 🍀
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Nothing. But I just learned of the neat arrangement between Amazon and Kohl's...that you can take your Amazon returns to Kohl's. Pretty cool.
lalaballet
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:54 am I'm always looking for an anonymous $5000 check or actually cash would be better.
I literally came here to say $5000.
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I ordered some magnetic eyeliner awhile ago, I hope that comes soon, also my Ipsy bag should be here too.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well the day is over. I was happy not to get any more bills for the month but I would have been happy with a check as well. Unfortunately, no anonymous sources decided to make me a part of their will today. Maybe tomorrow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic