Anyone else scared to go to Walmart?

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:31 pm
Poietes wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:15 pm No, I refuse to live my life in fear.
Anyone who owns a gun and doesn’t hunt is living their life in fear
I own a hunting bow and I don't hunt. It was a gift. Am I living my life in fear?
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:51 pm
Poietes wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:34 pm

What is your point? I said I refuse to live my life in fear. What does your reply have to do with my comment?
If Im not mistaken, there is a jackass in the group that will follow members around making asinine replies based on what you said in another post.
Have you said that you own guns in another post?
I have stated many times that we own guns. I have also stated numerous times that my freezer is full of deer from those same guns. Which is why I was curious if she was trying to “get” me somehow. But I’m sure I won’t get an answer. Lol
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

:D :D :D :D
Attachments
tenor (8).gif
tenor (8).gif (101.5 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. We were in Wal-Mart the other night and it didn't even cross my mind to be scared while we were there.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

That's the thing about living in the ghetto..collectively all the shoppers probably have more guns than the shooter so lol.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, but I did get the crap scared out of me at Walmart the other day. I walk in and 30 seconds later this alarm starts screaming. I almost screamed too! I whip around, but none of the employees are freaking out. I joke to the one stocking shelves that that's a sound to wake you up. He says someone pushed open an emergency door. Must happen often enough, but I had that split second of OH GOD WHAT!?
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:04 pm Seeing your post had me googling. And then I found this:

Thursday, a 20-year-old man walked into a Missouri Walmart wearing body armor and carrying a loaded rifle with more than 100 rounds of ammunition. Police said that they didn't think he wanted to kill anyone but that he wanted to create some chaos. WTH?!!!

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/09/74976378 ... n-missouri
Well the NRA thinks carrying like that should be just fine. We're probably going to see more incidents like this. Only the next time, there might be a shopper carrying concealed who wants to be a hero.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:15 pm No, I refuse to live my life in fear.
Is that what's going on in Chicago, Detroit, LA, Gary, Memphis, Jackson, Baltimore and the rest?
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No I'm not scared
Anonymous 12

Unread post

I went to Walmart last night for the first time in a while (I usually avoid going there at all costs, but we needed groceries plus underclothes for DS ...so one stop shop it was)
While we were waiting in the line (for, no lie, 20 minutes) the thought did cross my mind in momentary panic.
However I reminded myself that, unfortunately, this bullshit can happen literally ANYWHERE. So: just be alert and ready whenever I step outside my house.
Locked Previous topicNext topic