Thank GOD

somuchbetter

Unread post

The ibuprofen, AZO, and coffee have all finally kicked in!

Let the day begin! lol

What are you ladies up to today? I kept my 3 year old home from daycare so I'll be hanging out with a 4 month old, 3 year old, and 14 year old on a rainy day. Maybe I'll take the little two to the children's museum or something.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

lol I'm doing laundry
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

It will be quiet around here for most of the day. My kids are back in school, and my dh works tonight. The quiet is a nice change!
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Absolutely nothing.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I need to workout, school with the minions, get my allergy shots, deliver a cheesecake, run by the store, and then the girls are going to the Dojo from 7-11 tonight for a parent's night out thing. The oldest is going to work it while the youngest wants to get the glow in the dark nunchuks they are giving out.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I need to run to Target, then it's back here for more cleaning/packing. My dad flies in tomorrow to lend a hand, and that is going to be a huge help.

Unread post

I finally have a day that I can just do laundry and maybe work out and not leave the house! Whoo hoo! I crave those days now while the kids are in school! I worked 2 days this week and I have to work 2 days next week too. I love part time subbing!

Unread post

guest wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:50 am I finally have a day that I can just do laundry and maybe work out and not leave the house! Whoo hoo! I crave those days now while the kids are in school! I worked 2 days this week and I have to work 2 days next week too. I love part time subbing!
One day I’ll have those days! Lol. I’m on maternity leave, but next week is my last week. Then both little guys will be in daycare. The big guy will be in school, and I’ll have Thursday’s off! I really need to regrout the kitchen, but I have to wait until the house is empty.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

All I want in life is a day off. Like a real day off.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's quiet here with the kids at school. I'm watching Full House and playing online lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic