Mommy’s new boob job

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:00 am I dont see any issues with getting new boobs but having her kids touch them is just weird
I have an issue with her being proud of them like she accomplished something. More proof America is dumbing down, pride over laying on an operating table unconscious while a doctor stuffs plastic in your tits.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:23 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:00 am I dont see any issues with getting new boobs but having her kids touch them is just weird
I have an issue with her being proud of them like she accomplished something. More proof America is dumbing down, pride over laying on an operating table unconscious while a doctor stuffs plastic in your tits.
It might be an accomplishment for her. She might have wanted the surgery for years and worked hard to save up the money. I see nothing wrong with that.
Donnie
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Omg. Those poor kids. What’s going to happen when their classmates see that picture...
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Norman Bates x two.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gross!
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:33 pm Waiting for all the people who think women running around topless is no big deal because "they're just boobs" and "our society is what has made them S*x objects but in other cultures they're not" to show up and voice their opinions here.
I actually think topless women is no big deal. That doesn't mean I think their son's should have their hands on them. Seeing boobs is one thing. Touching them is an entirely different thing and only an idiot wouldn't see that.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Well ok then.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:23 am
It might be an accomplishment for her. She might have wanted the surgery for years and worked hard to save up the money. I see nothing wrong with that.
great role model for the kids. saving for years to inflate your boobs. I'm sure the college accounts are fully funded already
Anonymous 6

Unread post

So trashy......
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

ok
Locked Previous topicNext topic