Westbrook Arkansas school shooter dies in car crash.

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Too bad he didnt die sooner, its horrible that an innocent person died and others were injured.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:52 pm Too bad he didnt die sooner, its horrible that an innocent person died and others were injured.
I believe, at least from what I read, the other driver was drunk and also died in the crash.

The guy had a wife and kid. I’d love to know if the wife knew about his past.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:52 pm Too bad he didnt die sooner, its horrible that an innocent person died and others were injured.
I believe, at least from what I read, the other driver was drunk and also died in the crash.

That would be hard to keep secret but she may be one of those women that love murderers
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:56 pm

That would be hard to keep secret but she may be one of those women that love murderers

He changed his name though
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:56 pm

He was 11 years old. I am not defending his actions or saying I'd marry him, but when a child that age murders someone, it's because there's something else going on in that kids life or there is severe mental illness involved, not because they are evil. It's like child soldiers. Are their actions okay and they should be excused of them? Of course not, but they aren't just murderers either.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How much time did he serve?
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CrazyJenn wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:40 pm How much time did he serve?
Both Golden and Johnson were charged with the five murders and 10 injuries that were caused by the shooting, and were imprisoned until each turned 21 years of age.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchel ... rew_Golden
Locked Previous topicNext topic