Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol. Beware the pregnant lady.

Side note, I love Kroger.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pan Handling isn't against the law as annoying as it is not much you can do about it.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I ignore them. People have gotten mugged, beat up or even killed confronting people. It's not worth it to me.
T3hSarah
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:49 am Pan Handling isn't against the law as annoying as it is not much you can do about it.

I'm guessing they have signs posted that says it isn't allowed. If so, once they've told him to knock it off and get off the property he then is trespassing which is against the law.

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:49 am Pan Handling isn't against the law as annoying as it is not much you can do about it.
Panhandling is a second degree misdemeanor in Florida, punishable by up to 60 days in jail and a fine of up to $500. But some cities allow it within certain guidelines.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This is why I ignore most pan handlers. I never give them money. I got suckered into giving $5 to a woman who approached me at a credit union. She is constantly begging at the circle K next door. Fat and smokes. Told me she has to support her family I assumed she had kids but she doesn’t. She tried to flag me down again 2 weeks later and I ignored her.

We have a huge scammer out here who has made the news several times. His name is Terry Johnson and he is the “ bury my son” scammer. There’s a FB Page on him. He now is falsely claiming he has a deceased Grand daughter and even has knocked o people’s doors. He makes a good living doing this and lives in a nice house.

POS
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This is exactly why I never give anyone money like this. I've offered to buy people food and they turn it down. 💁💁💁
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Pandhandlers are a serious problem in my city, they're everywhere on every stinking block, and they're aggressive. The worst are the ones that keeps kids out in the heat to garner sympathy.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

There is a guy who does that at this gas station in my city. No joke he wears a red, velvet looking cape and a crown
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

God, what a free loader. People must be falling for it because he continues to do it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic