Princess

Unread post

SMDH........LOL
Attachments
tenor (16).gif
tenor (16).gif (518.27 KiB) Viewed 207 times
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Very cute little boy. But I'm not posting pics of my kid on the 'net.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I never post pics of myself, my kids or anyone in my family. Aren’t we seeing right now how that’s not a good idea...?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Stay away. The only reason I know what happened it’s because someone PMed me warning me that I was in GS “book” on Amazon. Not that I care much as I don’t post pictures or personal information. So I could care less what she wrote about me in her “book”.
So if you don’t want pictures of your kids appearing in her sequel, it may be a good idea not to post pictures while she’s a member of this forum.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:20 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:18 pm You must not have been around the last few days?
Your boy is adorable.
Thanks and I haven't been on all that much lately but I have noticed a mess that I am staying far away from lol
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He is adorable. He's going to be a total heart breaker when he's older.

I won't post pictures. I posted one of myself once on CM years ago. But I only ever posted anon, and it was done under anon.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:29 pm I never post pics of myself, my kids or anyone in my family. Aren’t we seeing right now how that’s not a good idea...?
Some crazy person always mess shit up for the normal people ugh
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But you're always up in the mix so I can see why you are in this book.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:35 pm Stay away. The only reason I know what happened it’s because someone PMed me warning me that I was in GS “book” on Amazon. Not that I care much as I don’t post pictures or personal information. So I could care less what she wrote about me in her “book”.
So if you don’t want pictures of your kids appearing in her sequel, it may be a good idea not to post pictures while she’s a member of this forum.
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:18 pm You must not have been around the last few days?
Your boy is adorable.
Thanks and I haven't been on all that much lately but I have noticed a mess that I am staying far away from lol
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, yeah. I was on CM since it started. I’ve been in for a while 😂
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:00 pm But you're always up in the mix so I can see why you are in this book.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:35 pm Stay away. The only reason I know what happened it’s because someone PMed me warning me that I was in GS “book” on Amazon. Not that I care much as I don’t post pictures or personal information. So I could care less what she wrote about me in her “book”.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's so cute. We haven't done any now & then photos.

There are many on Pinterest that just crack me up though!

I'm a bad mama. I don't take as many photos as I should...
Locked Previous topicNext topic