This site is going to turn into the next motherslounge

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Mothers lounge was never popular. In the beginning it was slow and just got slower.

It wasn't one member that wrecked it. It was the handful of members harassing her on every post, then making posts about her.

If anyone ruined it it's that stupid troll that has the three kids by her dad that can't do anything because he's a popular person in town. All you stupid people there believe and encourage her trolling.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It wouldn’t be one person making it that way. Everyone else needs to take responsibility for their own involvement. GS didn’t force you to make this post. GS didn’t force anyone to repeatedly respond to her other posts either. Yes she posts anon, but you know almost immediately that it is her. Don’t want to deal with her BS, then don’t.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is going to blow over in a few days especially if you quit trying to talk sense into her and just ignore her. She has been told numerous times that she is going to get in trouble for her stupid book, by people who have first hand experience with that sort of thing and she refuses to listen. Let her find out the hard way that you can't just write a book with people's intellectual property and trademarked logos simply because you are F***ing crazy and can't let go of a site that's been shut down for over a year. Sometimes people have to learn a lesson the hard way.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The best way to avoid that is to ignore that poster. If she gets no replies, she can’t escalate the issue any more. Eventually not getting that attention will bore her and she’ll stop. As long as she keeps getting reactions, she’ll continue.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And actually, CafeMom is the owner of those conversation, according to their copyright disclaimer...
By submitting content to the Site, you grant to CafeMom and its successors in business an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, display, adapt, create derivative works from and market and promote the content, for any commercial purposes, and in any medium now existing or hereinafter developed, and may sublicense to a third party the same, and to use, or allow such third party to use, your name, likeness and any personal information you submit with the content without your prior approval or the payment of any compensation. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE THAT BY SUBMITTING CONTENT TO THE SITE, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY PERMIT CAFEMOM, AND ANY THIRD PARTY PERMITTED BY CAFEMOM, TO IDENTIFY YOU AS THE CONTRIBUTOR OF SUCH CONTENT IN ANY PUBLICATION IN ANY FORM, MEDIA OR TECHNOLOGY NOW KNOWN OR LATER DEVELOPED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT, UNLESS YOU OTHERWISE NOTIFY CAFEMOM'S LEGAL DEPARTMENT IN WRITING AT THE TIME YOU SUBMIT THE CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE IDENTIFIED.
https://www.cafemom.com/about/tos.php

So yeah, she’s in violation of copyright laws and if CafeMom finds out, she could be in a pickle.
MeAF wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:20 pm This is going to blow over in a few days especially if you quit trying to talk sense into her and just ignore her. She has been told numerous times that she is going to get in trouble for her stupid book, by people who have first hand experience with that sort of thing and she refuses to listen. Let her find out the hard way that you can't just write a book with people's intellectual property and trademarked logos simply because you are F***ing crazy and can't let go of a site that's been shut down for over a year. Sometimes people have to learn a lesson the hard way.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:31 pm And actually, CafeMom is the owner of those conversation, according to their copyright disclaimer...
By submitting content to the Site, you grant to CafeMom and its successors in business an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, display, adapt, create derivative works from and market and promote the content, for any commercial purposes, and in any medium now existing or hereinafter developed, and may sublicense to a third party the same, and to use, or allow such third party to use, your name, likeness and any personal information you submit with the content without your prior approval or the payment of any compensation. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE THAT BY SUBMITTING CONTENT TO THE SITE, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY PERMIT CAFEMOM, AND ANY THIRD PARTY PERMITTED BY CAFEMOM, TO IDENTIFY YOU AS THE CONTRIBUTOR OF SUCH CONTENT IN ANY PUBLICATION IN ANY FORM, MEDIA OR TECHNOLOGY NOW KNOWN OR LATER DEVELOPED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT, UNLESS YOU OTHERWISE NOTIFY CAFEMOM'S LEGAL DEPARTMENT IN WRITING AT THE TIME YOU SUBMIT THE CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE IDENTIFIED.
https://www.cafemom.com/about/tos.php

So yeah, she’s in violation of copyright laws and if CafeMom finds out, she could be in a pickle.
MeAF wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:20 pm This is going to blow over in a few days especially if you quit trying to talk sense into her and just ignore her. She has been told numerous times that she is going to get in trouble for her stupid book, by people who have first hand experience with that sort of thing and she refuses to listen. Let her find out the hard way that you can't just write a book with people's intellectual property and trademarked logos simply because you are F***ing crazy and can't let go of a site that's been shut down for over a year. Sometimes people have to learn a lesson the hard way.
That's been explained to her multiple times and she refuses to listen. Whatever. I'm done with her. I have no patience with people who don't even try to improve their lives. You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. After her shenanigans yesterday that are continuing today, I've lost every bit of sympathy I had for her. I don't do perpetual victims.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree with this.. Just don't respond..
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:24 pm The best way to avoid that is to ignore that poster. If she gets no replies, she can’t escalate the issue any more. Eventually not getting that attention will bore her and she’ll stop. As long as she keeps getting reactions, she’ll continue.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I decided that I’m going to back out of every one of her posts. It’s exhausting and I have a bad/good habit of trying to speak logic when someone clearly doesn’t want it.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:37 pm I decided that I’m going to back out of every one of her posts. It’s exhausting and I have a bad/good habit of trying to speak logic when someone clearly doesn’t want it.
Agreed.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So am I.. I think most of us have tried to reason, help, guide her but she's not able to internalize anything at his point in her life.
Bubbs wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:37 pm I decided that I’m going to back out of every one of her posts. It’s exhausting and I have a bad/good habit of trying to speak logic when someone clearly doesn’t want it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic