This site is going to turn into the next motherslounge

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:14 am
MeAF wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:54 am

That is true... but how many people have published screenshots into a book and try to make money off of it?
I agree that what she did was fucked up and probably illegal but until she does the same thing with stuff from here, there's nothing Skip can do about it. Until she breaks TOS, we can ignore her and let her shoot herself in the foot. I plan on doing just that from here on out.
It is hard to ignore her when she makes the post anon and then comments under her screen name. If she lost her anon it would make it a lot easier for everyone to move on past the post. I dont read the ones under her screen name.
So now you want her anon taken away because you cant ignore her posts. Seriously if she botherd you so much, ignore her. Its really not that hard. Isn't that what you bullies say when your victim complains?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is getting old.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:17 am
I agree that what she did was fucked up and probably illegal but until she does the same thing with stuff from here, there's nothing Skip can do about it. Until she breaks TOS, we can ignore her and let her shoot herself in the foot. I plan on doing just that from here on out.
It is hard to ignore her when she makes the post anon and then comments under her screen name. If she lost her anon it would make it a lot easier for everyone to move on past the post. I dont read the ones under her screen name.
So now you want her anon taken away because you cant ignore her posts. Seriously if she botherd you so much, ignore her. Its really not that hard. Isn't that what you bullies say when your victim complains?
Ignore me if you dont like what I am saying

You cant always tell the posts are hers.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:54 am

That is true... but how many people have published screenshots into a book and try to make money off of it?
You can back out of the post without responding.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:28 am

No need to ignore you. Your opinion means nothing to me. The minute you realize they are her posts , back out of the post. Its easy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:30 am

No need to ignore you. Your opinion means nothing to me. The minute you realize they are her posts , back out of the post. Its easy.
I do.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:32 am

I do.
Then theres no reason to complain or want her anon taken away.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 am

I do.
I was giving my opinion. You dont have to like it. I will ignore you from now on.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:35 am

I do.
I was giving my opinion. You dont have to like it. I will ignore you from now on.
Ok great. Thanks for trolling.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Having her anon taken away would be a fair punishment. She uses it deceitfully in order to get people who otherwise wouldn’t open her posts to do so.

I do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic