This site is going to turn into the next motherslounge

Anonymous 1

Unread post

One person taking over and making the site worse.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The thing is, she isn't taking over. It's those of you who cant handle that she gave you back what you give out are the ones who keep posting about her.

You know like this post....
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Correct. But she will be gone from here soon enough. She is now spamming and skip will get tired of it.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Who is that one person?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:28 am The thing is, she isn't taking over. It's those of you who cant handle that she gave you back what you give out are the ones who keep posting about her.

Except I have done nothing but support GS and have never thought a bad thing about her until yesterday
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:29 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:28 am The thing is, she isn't taking over. It's those of you who cant handle that she gave you back what you give out are the ones who keep posting about her.

Except I have done nothing but support GS and have never thought a bad thing about her until yesterday

Who cares what you have done?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'm going to send Skip a message.
It's gone beyond and above ridiculous and turned into a F***ing circus train wreck.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, let's make yet another post to give her more attention. Smdh. OP, you're your own worst enemy.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:31 am I'm going to send Skip a message.
It's gone beyond and above ridiculous and turned into a F***ing circus train wreck.
So you're going to bother skip because you cant handle it or log off?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:31 am Yes, let's make yet another post to give her more attention. Smdh. OP, you're your own worst enemy.
Well I wasnt going to involve myself in the other posts. People might want to talk about it without it being her post where she rambles and rambles.
Locked Previous topicNext topic