*Topic Locked* Harassed in my inbox...

Anonymous 14

Unread post

OMG, how desperate for attention are you? You’re sick, go get help asap. And stop being a victim. You started all this with that ridiculous book. You made your bed. Now either sleep on it or get up and leave. Many of us have lost all sympathy for you now and just want you to stop spamming the group with your constant cries for attention and sympathy.
You really should get banned now, you’re making this place unbearable. Just stop saying that you’ll go away and go away already! Geez.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:44 am
Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:05 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 am I should add message me on FB, as we can't share from FB to here. I've nothing to hide. I deleted the inital convos but I still have the one from today when I booted her.
lies. I blocked you, so you cant see our previous conversations, but I have them!!!
She absolutely can see your previous conversation even if you're blocked... Even your posts and comments from the group
She just claimed to have "deleted" them.. lol
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:00 pm I’d rather you not bring Facebook drama on the board. We have an agreement with the Facebook group and if you want to speak with carters then you can do that in pm or on Facebook.
First I heard of it..

Okay. I'm done.

Taking a break.

I didn't want to be rude and not respond.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:08 pm Our agreement is based on screenshots but I feel like it might escalate to that. Talking about the group is fine, screenshots are against the agreement that carters and I made. Overall though, the Facebook group drama doesn’t belong here. They can always talk it out to each other and not post things on this board.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:02 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:00 pm I’d rather you not bring Facebook drama on the board. We have an agreement with the Facebook group and if you want to speak with carters then you can do that in pm or on Facebook.
I agree they should stay separated. She isn't keeping her part of the agreement though. She herself is making posts about this site and members.
She asked me on one of my posts here how felt about getting the boot..

My apologies.

This groups isn't good for me right now..

Ttyl
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:38 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:34 am And then you PM a member and said you had SS from the Facebook group. She let you promote your book before she knew what it was. Then she realized that Ymir could have issues with copyrighted material. You never proved that you had the right to post the Cafemom stuff or had permission to use pictures. You need to get help.
I knew you were coming. Anon 8

Pfft.

Yea right.
I just put what I had read. The admin for the Facebook group has never shown herself to be a liar. You on the other had have. You lie, make up false accusations against people, and are blasphemous.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Post it
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:37 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:34 am And then you PM a member and said you had SS from the Facebook group. She let you promote your book before she knew what it was. Then she realized that Ymir could have issues with copyrighted material. You never proved that you had the right to post the Cafemom stuff or had permission to use pictures. You need to get help.

Pfft.

Yea right.
I just put what I had read. The admin for the Facebook group has never shown herself to be a liar. You on the other had have. You lie, make up false accusations against people, and are blasphemous.
I'm not saying gs isn't lying, but Carter's gets caught in so many lies it's embarrassing.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

I don't even hang out in here but I have learned a lot about people in the last two days.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 pm

Pfft.

Yea right.
I'm not saying gs isn't lying, but Carter's gets caught in so many lies it's embarrassing.
I don't lie or make up accusations. Anon 8 is Carter more than likely.. lol
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:44 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 pm

I don't lie or make up accusations. Anon 8 is Carter more than likely.. lol
Carters posted the screenshot on facebook which proves her right and you wrong. It even shows her blocking you
Locked Previous topicNext topic