This has been a horrible..

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Month!

Could it be because of Mercury Retrograde?!?..

Never heard of it before now, but it makes sense.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk my month has been normal.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You are blaming your bad choices on this?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:09 pm You are blaming your bad choices on this?
Not everyone who has a bad month is due to choices. Ive had one too and it has nothing to do with anyone choices.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:09 pm You are blaming your bad choices on this?

MERCURY RETROGRADE is an astrological season which bears the blame for triggering confusion and complications in lives, but when does July’s Mercury Retrograde end? What will this mean?
By GEORGINA LAUD

Many of us blame misunderstandings, computers crashing and a general sense of confusion on Mercury being in retrograde. In 2019, Mercury will be in retrograde three times, this is when the planet will move in a direction opposite to Earth. Planets move around the Sun from east to west, and when Mercury moves from west to east, that is when it is in retrograde.

However, it does not move in a different direction, it is an illusion as ....
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:15 pm

MERCURY RETROGRADE is an astrological season which bears the blame for triggering confusion and complications in lives, but when does July’s Mercury Retrograde end? What will this mean?
By GEORGINA LAUD

Many of us blame misunderstandings, computers crashing and a general sense of confusion on Mercury being in retrograde. In 2019, Mercury will be in retrograde three times, this is when the planet will move in a direction opposite to Earth. Planets move around the Sun from east to west, and when Mercury moves from west to east, that is when it is in retrograde.

However, it does not move in a different direction, it is an illusion as Mercury is moving slower than the Earth causing it to appear as though it is in retrograde.

Many astrologers believe Mercury retrograde has an effect on us on Earth, specifically with communication and technology.

Mercury rules communication, travel and learning in astrology.

Many on Twitter have complained about the season, with one person writing: “My external hard drive just died on me. This mercury retrograde is real…”

Another added: “Can mercury retrograde stop already I’ve had enough misunderstandings for the next 50 years”

So when does Mercury stop being in retrograde?

Mercury retrograde season runs from July 7 to July 31, with a second season beginning on October 31 and ending November 30.

Astrology advocates may feel more inclined to take things out of context and misunderstand friends and family.

Others may have trouble conveying thoughts and intentions during Retrograde season.
Another bad choice.
You cant post full articles on this site
Here is the link you took it from

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expres ... eaning/amp
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Really?.. lol

Okay. I fixed it.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:20 pm

By GEORGINA LAUD

However, it
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Really?.. lol

Okay. I fixed it.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:20 pm

By GEORGINA LAUD

However, it
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:23 pm I'm very interested in Mercury being in retrograde, but my month has actually been fine. Life for me has finally felt like it has leveled off to a normal level of crazy.
I wish I could say the same..

Everything is upside down.

I see why now.

I am extremely sensitive to the Spirit World...

And, it happens again in November.

The thought makes me want to throw up.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Historically speaking, July is a traumatic month for me. This one was on par. Next year I just want to be coma induced for the month of July.
Locked Previous topicNext topic