Made a concoction, don't know what to call it

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good thing you quoted her......
Its sounds gross but probably tastes better than it looks

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:43 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:12 am I know some will say call it garbage, fat, disgusting, etc but my kids loved it and I thought it was good.

I threw together broccoli cheddar soup, chicken, pasta, corn, cream of mushroom soup and cheese. It eats like a thick soup. It does not look appetizing lol but idk what to call it.
Sounds like a chicken broccoli pasta casserole
Deleted User 670

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:27 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:40 pm So what's the recipe of this concoction?
She deleted it, likely because posters were being mean to her about it. I really don't blame her. It involved cheddar & broccoli soup, pasta, chicken, another can of soup & some other ingredients.

176 million cans of processed cream soups sold a year, but they have to chastise this poster, because she fed it to her family one time.
Sounds good except for the broccoli. I detest overcooked broccoli. If it's not a bright green and still firm, I ain't gonna eat it. I am also a fan of cream of soups and I'm not afraid of salt or fat. I freely admit to using them, and I also use full-fat sour cream too. Cream soups are a great time saver and add lots of flavor to casseroles. I also don't give a shit about these women's opinions about cream-based canned soups. I don't cook for these bitches.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:10 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:40 pm So what's the recipe of this concoction?
She deleted it, likely because posters were being mean to her about it. I really don't blame her. It involved cheddar & broccoli soup, pasta, chicken, another can of soup & some other ingredients.

176 million cans of processed cream soups sold a year, but they have to chastise this poster, because she fed it to her family one time.
Sounds good except for the broccoli. I detest overcooked broccoli. If it's not a bright green and still firm, I ain't gonna eat it. I am also a fan of cream of soups and I'm not afraid of salt or fat. I freely admit to using them, and I also use full-fat sour cream too. Cream soups are a great time saver and add lots of flavor to casseroles. I also don't give a shit about these women's opinions about cream-based canned soups. I don't cook for these bitches.
LOL, you crack me up, then the anon B a couple of posts above who believes you may need nutrition classes, won't bother you in the least...
Deleted User 670

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:17 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:10 pm

LOL, you crack me up, then the anon B a couple of posts above who believes you may need nutrition classes, won't bother you in the least...
Nope. Nutritionists are full of shit anyway.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I think I'd feel sick after eating that.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lmao!
Canned soups is a staple in my house.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

1 can of chicken soup
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
1 can of cream of mushroom
1 cup of pasta
1/2 cup of diced carrots
1/2 cup of peas
shredded chicken
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:10 pm
1 can of chicken soup
1 cup of pasta
1/2 cup of diced carrots
1/2 cup of peas
shredded chicken
Looks similar to my chicken noodle casserole. I use the cream of chicken with herbs and chicken broth as my base for the sauce. I cook my noodles with a box of chicken broth and add a 10oz bag of frozen peas and carrots, a bag of frozen pearl onions and shredded chicken from a store-bought rotisserie chicken. I had some herbs and pepper and combine and then put in my glass rectangular pan and bake at 350 for about an hour. If I remember and I have it on hand, I'll throw some frenches onions on top during the last 15 minutes.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:21 pm
1 can of chicken soup
1 cup of pasta
1/2 cup of diced carrots
1/2 cup of peas
shredded chicken
Looks similar to my chicken noodle casserole. I use the cream of chicken with herbs and chicken broth as my base for the sauce. I cook my noodles with a box of chicken broth and add a 10oz bag of frozen peas and carrots, a bag of frozen pearl onions and shredded chicken from a store-bought rotisserie chicken. I had some herbs and pepper and combine and then put in my glass rectangular pan and bake at 350 for about an hour. If I remember and I have it on hand, I'll throw some frenches onions on top during the last 15 minutes.
I think she said hers was more like soup and didn't look appetizing.. lol!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:24 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:21 pm
1 can of chicken soup
1 cup of pasta
1/2 cup of diced carrots
1/2 cup of peas
shredded chicken
I think she said hers was more like soup and didn't look appetizing.. lol!
A lot of people like broccoli cheese soup. I think it tastes horrible.
Locked Previous topicNext topic