I can't handle it

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My family is watching star wars right now and uggh I can't stand it! I remember when I was 4 listening to George Lucas tell me all about the new book he was writing and thinking the story was weird. I wondered who would ever want to read this book. And here I am years later still not able to stand the star wars stories.
Am I alone in my hatred of star wars?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh I love Star Wars. I remember watching with my dad when I was younger. Nice memories.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Star Wars will always be one of my favorites. I wanted to be a Jedi so bad as a kid.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:22 pm My family is watching star wars right now and uggh I can't stand it! I remember when I was 4 listening to George Lucas tell me all about the new book he was writing and thinking the story was weird. I wondered who would ever want to read this book. And here I am years later still not able to stand the star wars stories.
Am I alone in my hatred of star wars?
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:24 pm Oh I love Star Wars. I remember watching with my dad when I was younger. Nice memories.
Empire Strikes Back was the first movie my dad ever took me to I'm the theatre
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I will watch the movies when they come out, but I’m not a Star Wars fanatic. My husband on the other hand is.. He will ramble on and on about the storyline, characters.. everything.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Of course you aren't alone. There are plenty of people who cannot for the life of them understand the appeal of plenty of things. For me it's 100% of sports, 95% of pop music, and 99.995% of celebrities.

But I like Star Wars. And lots of other Sci Fi and fantasy books and movies that you probably can't stand.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have never watched them all the way through
I’m not interested
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hate Star Wars so much. I am with you.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

George Lucas didn't actually write the Star Wars novels, Alan Dean Foster did.
https://electricliterature.com/its-may- ... ars-books/
Locked Previous topicNext topic