Creepy creeps.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

A woman was murdered by her husband, so when she died people started using her photograph for their Facebook profile picture. They don't have permission from the dead woman to use her picture for their Facebook profile. It's been 3 years and I'm still seeing that poor woman's picture. It's rude and disrespectful.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s weird and morbid. Are these people random or is it like her family?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I have never posted my kids pics online but Im smarter than most people. Maybe her family doesn't care, do you know for sure they didn't give permission or are you just assuming?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:13 pm I have never posted my kids pics online but Im smarter than most people. Maybe her family doesn't care, do you know for sure they didn't give permission or are you just assuming?
You don’t seem smarter than most based on this response. Who was talking about kids? Who cares about what you do?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:18 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:13 pm I have never posted my kids pics online but Im smarter than most people. Maybe her family doesn't care, do you know for sure they didn't give permission or are you just assuming?
You don’t seem smarter than most based on this response. Who was talking about kids? Who cares about what you do?
You aren't that smart yourself stooge #1
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What does this have to do with the post?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:25 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:18 pm
You aren't that smart yourself stooge #1
Aww, it’s you:) You think that bothers me, but it doesn’t.

But no, yous not so smawt!
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:40 pm
SHHHHGH. She’s smarter than us! Don’t question it!!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If you and stooge only had a brain, you would see that its round about spin off from the GS posts
Anonymous 3

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:46 pm
SHHHHGH. She’s smarter than us! Don’t question it!!
😂
I guess we aren’t special enough to understand
Locked Previous topicNext topic