Damn my mom is nosy....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She's always been but she is getting out of hand.

This morning she called to see what I was doing and if I was going to go over. I told her not today as I was going to lunch.

Her "with who?"
Me "my friend"
Her "What friend"
Me "Austin"
Her "Who's Austin"

Finally I just told her I had to go and hung up, or this would have gone on forever.

He is a friend from work and ONLY a friend. My mom drives me nuts sometimes.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Stop the info train. You give her too much information then bitch when she asks questions. This is all on you
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm She's always been but she is getting out of hand.

This morning she called to see what I was doing and if I was going to go over. I told her not today as I was going to lunch.

Her "with who?"
Me "my friend"
Her "What friend"
Me "Austin"
Her "Who's Austin"

Finally I just told her I had to go and hung up, or this would have gone on forever.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Yeah, so, it can be like pulling teeth to have a reasonable conversation with my dd, too.

Try just telling her stuff instead of making her pry out the details. Bonus: that way you get to pick which details you share.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

RB?
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:44 pm Stop the info train. You give her too much information then bitch when she asks questions. This is all on you
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm She's always been but she is getting out of hand.

Her "with who?"
Me "my friend"
Her "What friend"
Me "Austin"
Her "Who's Austin"

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:55 pm Yeah, so, it can be like pulling teeth to have a reasonable conversation with my dd, too.

Try just telling her stuff instead of making her pry out the details. Bonus: that way you get to pick which details you share.
Or mom can mind her own F***ing business and stop interrogating her daughter. If OP wanted to sharw that info she would have..No questions needed
Anonymous 5

Unread post

My mom is the same way. We live a mile apart and if they drive past my house and my car isnt there I get called.
Like dude, I went to the store, or my friends, or my bfs.
I dont question where YOU go! 🤣🤣

She also feels that if I go out w my bff, she needs to be invited. Annoys me.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My mom is exactly the same way. I shut her down all the time. It doesn’t stop her. 😂
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:44 pm Stop the info train. You give her too much information then bitch when she asks questions. This is all on you

Her "with who?"
Me "my friend"
Her "What friend"
Me "Austin"
Her "Who's Austin"

Anonymous 6

Unread post

My mom is the same way.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I was dating I didn't tell my Mom any of that business for the same reason. People who weren't nosy knew who I was with and where I was going just in case.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:59 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:55 pm Yeah, so, it can be like pulling teeth to have a reasonable conversation with my dd, too.

Or mom can mind her own F***ing business and stop interrogating her daughter. If OP wanted to sharw that info she would have..No questions needed
Everyone doesn’t hate family like you. You should seriously consider therapy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic