No
45%

Total votes: 47
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:09 am
mater-three wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 am I think that people can avoid a lot of this by ignoring the drama and keeping their business just that. Should she be banned? If she broke the rules then I guess so. Regardless, I’m pretty sure skip and crew can handle it.

This has got to be stressful for skip. ):
I’m sure it is. Like I said in another post, I’ve got a strange sense of deja vu. The color screen name saga wasn’t that long ago. It’s pathetic how these wo..eh..children behave.
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If she did not violate the TOS, then she should not be banned. Ultimately judgement for that falls to Skip, not us.

That said, GS has issues as we have all seen. It would be in her best interest to get off of all forms of social media and attend to her life.

As far as her “book” goes, I don’t know if my posts/avatar are in it and I don’t care. I never post anything that I would not be willing to say to someone’s face. My avatar is a picture that is in the public domain anyway.
Anonymous 17

Unread post

So you’re victim blaming?
Sassy762 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:28 pm IF she broke tos then Skip would ban her. If assholes didn't use their kids in avatar pics or post pics of them online, no one would have anything to bitch about
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

While I think she's batshit F***ing crazy and not as innocent as she likes to pretend, she hasn't done anything against TOS so no. She made a big production last night about leaving but I see that she's full of shit as usual and is sticking around.
Anonymous 18

Unread post

She's definitely out there. She is screaming for help. She makes me laugh. She's more entertaining than Linda was. I prefer gs over some of the ugly nasty crude rude vicious cowardly verbally abusive and disgusting anons that come into every post for no other reason than to degrade other moms.
Anonymous 19

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:09 am
mater-three wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 am I think that people can avoid a lot of this by ignoring the drama and keeping their business just that. Should she be banned? If she broke the rules then I guess so. Regardless, I’m pretty sure skip and crew can handle it.

This has got to be stressful for skip. ):
That's the risk you take when you make a website like this.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:33 am While I think she's batshit F***ing crazy and not as innocent as she likes to pretend, she hasn't done anything against TOS so no. She made a big production last night about leaving but I see that she's full of shit as usual and is sticking around.
This
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 17 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:32 am So you’re victim blaming?
Sassy762 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:28 pm IF she broke tos then Skip would ban her. If assholes didn't use their kids in avatar pics or post pics of them online, no one would have anything to bitch about
ffs - it's not victim blaming. It's called taking responsibility for your own actions.
Anonymous 20

Unread post

Well she was just banned from the facebook group. Glad that's 1 place I don't have to see her shit in anymore.
Anonymous 17

Unread post

Do you know what mutual exclusivity is?
jas wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:41 am
Anonymous 17 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:32 am So you’re victim blaming?
ffs - it's not victim blaming. It's called taking responsibility for your own actions.
Locked Previous topicNext topic