BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:05 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:57 am
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:27 am

Actually she has multiple times. Maybe not today or yesterday but she has

If she doesn't realize that people can find out where she lives from her name she needs even more help
Just because someone has said something in the past doesn’t mean they are suicidal now. Just looking for excuses to send police to her home. If she has recently said she feels suicidal then everyone needs to take a step back and leave her alone and yes it would be a good time for a welfare check.
You need to learn how to read
I can read just fine. Maybe it is you needing help..
You said GS has mention suicide multiple times. Not today or yesterday but she has. Then you went on about how she needs even more help if she doesn’t know people can find out where she lives by knowing her name ( which makes me think all the more that the purpose of calling the cops is so you can show her you can send someone to her house in real life. Does that make you feel big?)
Then I said just because someone mentioned suicide in the past doesn’t mean they are suicidal now and you are looking for excuses. If she recently has said she feels suicidal ( or says in now) then that would be a good reason for a welfare check..
Did I miss anything? Need anymore help?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:16 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:57 am

Just because someone has said something in the past doesn’t mean they are suicidal now. Just looking for excuses to send police to her home. If she has recently said she feels suicidal then everyone needs to take a step back and leave her alone and yes it would be a good time for a welfare check.
You said GS has mention suicide multiple times. Not today or yesterday but she has. Then you went on about how she needs even more help if she doesn’t know people can find out where she lives by knowing her name ( which makes me think all the more that the purpose of calling the cops is so you can show her you can send someone to her house in real life. Does that make you feel big?)
Then I said just because someone mentioned suicide in the past doesn’t mean they are suicidal now and you are looking for excuses. If she recently has said she feels suicidal ( or says in now) then that would be a good reason for a welfare check..
Where did I say anyone should call the cops on GS? Oh right I didnt. Again learn how to read
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Since the episode with her husband.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 pm When? Recently? Like today? Yesterday? Some time this week? If not then you are all looking for a reason to send cops to this woman’s house just to be an ass to her. Be truthful to yourself in why you would want to call the cops. I don’t believe for one second there is real concern.
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:35 am Yes she has.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 am

Godstar hasn’t said anything about suicide so there isn’t anything the police are going to do other than knock on her door. I think the only message someone would want to send to GS by sending the police to her door is that they know where she lives and they need to look into their own mental health!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Seriously? You’re going to dance that dance? You were excusing the suggestion to call the police to her house by saying people don’t remember other people have been saved by someone on cafemom calling for a welfare check. Hence looking for an excuse that any of these women should or could justifiably call the cops to go to GS house. You even went on to make it a point that she needs more help if she doesn’t realize people can find her home by her name. You may not have come out and said hey call the cops! But that’s what the whole conversation was about. Maybe your reading comprehension isn’t as strong as you think it is?
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:17 pm

Where did I say anyone should call the cops on GS? Oh right I didnt. Again learn how to read
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I haven’t been following it from the beginning and I don’t know when it all started with her husband. A week ago? A month? Was it just when it started or has she said it more recently?
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:19 pm Since the episode with her husband.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 pm When? Recently? Like today? Yesterday? Some time this week? If not then you are all looking for a reason to send cops to this woman’s house just to be an ass to her. Be truthful to yourself in why you would want to call the cops. I don’t believe for one second there is real concern.
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:35 am Yes she has.

Anonymous 10

Unread post

I made a general statement. People were saying that those who go real life are crazy and yet people going real life saved lives. That was my point.

Go back and reread. You are trying too hard to prove a point that isnt true
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:29 pm Seriously? You’re going to dance that dance? You were excusing the suggestion to call the police to her house by saying people don’t remember other people have been saved by someone on cafemom calling for a welfare check. Hence looking for an excuse that any of these women should or could justifiably call the cops to go to GS house. You even went on to make it a point that she needs more help if she doesn’t realize people can find her home by her name. You may not have come out and said hey call the cops! But that’s what the whole conversation was about. Maybe your reading comprehension is as strong as you think it is?

Anonymous 7

Unread post

As usual...😑
Attachments
CF3RgmbUgAImOLa.jpg
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I can remember three different people threatening suicide during my membership on cafemom.
If I'd had their info, I definitely would have tried to get them help.
I've lost people I care about to suicide.
I will always try to help someone who is crying out for help and I don't care if someone thinks I'm a stalker for doing it.🤷‍♀️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t have to reread. I know what was written. I’m not trying to prove a point that isn’t true. Different people can interpret different things all the time while reading the same exact thing. Where you went wrong was coming straight out of the gate attacking me and my reading. Then I said something back to you. I shouldn’t have lashed back at you but this happens all the time. We both should just move in. Neither of us are right and neither are wrong. Let it be over. And I’ll even apologize. Have a great day.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:37 pm I made a general statement. People were saying that those who go real life are crazy and yet people going real life saved lives. That was my point.

Go back and reread. You are trying too hard to prove a point that isnt true
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:29 pm Seriously? You’re going to dance that dance? You were excusing the suggestion to call the police to her house by saying people don’t remember other people have been saved by someone on cafemom calling for a welfare check. Hence looking for an excuse that any of these women should or could justifiably call the cops to go to GS house. You even went on to make it a point that she needs more help if she doesn’t realize people can find her home by her name. You may not have come out and said hey call the cops! But that’s what the whole conversation was about. Maybe your reading comprehension is as strong as you think it is?

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:38 pmAs usual...😑
Oh how I missed that meme!
Locked Previous topicNext topic