Random lady threatened to call the police on us because our dogs werent on a leash

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was camping with some family and a few of us brought our dogs. They are all well behaved and well trained. They werent on leashes because they will just chill with us and wont wander off.

We were dispersed camping and some lady came really close to us and put up her tent. She was pissed off when she saw the dogs and asked us to put them on leashes. We told her no that they were fine and they wont bother her. She could have camped anywhere else but decided to go right next to us. We werent going to change anything about what we were doing just because she showed up. We had been there for 5 days already

She said if we didnt put them on leashes she would call the cops. BIL told her to go right ahead. If she was willing to drive an hour back into town where there is reception to call the cops it would have been great to see her reaction when they couldnt do anything

She ended up moving away from us and we had a good laugh.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:30 pm I was camping with some family and a few of us brought our dogs. They are all well behaved and well trained. They werent on leashes because they will just chill with us and wont wander off.

We were dispersed camping and some lady came really close to us and put up her tent. She was pissed off when she saw the dogs and asked us to put them on leashes. We told her no that they were fine and they wont bother her. She could have camped anywhere else but decided to go right next to us. We werent going to change anything about what we were doing just because she showed up. We had been there for 5 days already

She said if we didnt put them on leashes she would call the cops. BIL told her to go right ahead. If she was willing to drive an hour back into town where there is reception to call the cops it would have been great to see her reaction when they couldnt do anything

Hey cherry
Aren't the dogs supposed to be on a leash when ot on your person;a property?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:32 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:30 pm I was camping with some family and a few of us brought our dogs. They are all well behaved and well trained. They werent on leashes because they will just chill with us and wont wander off.

Hey cherry
Cherry? What?

There are no leash laws up in the mountains where we were
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If there is no leash law she's out of luck.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I was in my front yard with my dog last week and had someone tell me she was supposed to be on a leash as he was walking by on the sidewalk. lol, no.

Have a good time.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:34 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:32 pm

Hey cherry
Cherry? What?

There are no leash laws up in the mountains where we were
I think she is trying to say that you are me.
My dog doesn't go camping. It's a pain in the butt for me to take him. He is much happier at a friend's house.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is this at a public camping site?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is this at a public camping site?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:14 pm Is this at a public camping site?
No we were dispersed camping so there is no "camp site" you just camp where you want
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What types of dogs and how many dogs do you have with you at the campground?
Locked Previous topicNext topic