Random lady threatened to call the police on us because our dogs werent on a leash

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:27 pm What types of dogs and how many dogs do you have with you at the campground?
I am not sure why this matters but there were 5 dogs. 4 are mutts and one is a newfoundland
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Any actual,camping site we've been in has a strict leash rule. They also have certain sites and cabins that you rent if you have a dog.
i want candy!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:51 pm Any actual,camping site we've been in has a strict leash rule. They also have certain sites and cabins that you rent if you have a dog.
That is probably true. We dont go to actual camp sites. Too many people for us
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:52 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:51 pm Any actual,camping site we've been in has a strict leash rule. They also have certain sites and cabins that you rent if you have a dog.
That is probably true. We dont go to actual camp sites. Too many people for us
Yeah. We are literally surrounded by mountains so I know what you're saying.
We can camp anywhere we want as long as it's not private property. We even camp on our friends farms.
We get tired of it though and go to beaches and camp,
i want candy!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I missed the part that you aren't on a campground.

No leash law...means you're not in the wrong to have yours off leash. As long as your dogs are bigger than the next guy's, I guess you guys are safe.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Every campground I've been at has rules saying pets MUST be leashed.

I'd double check before she reports you and you get kicked out
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:56 pm Every campground I've been at has rules saying pets MUST be leashed.

I'd double check before she reports you and you get kicked out
Okay but we didnt go to a campground.
Locked Previous topicNext topic