My mom os out of her mind. Just completely out of her mine

Deleted User 670

Unread post

She very well might be suffering from dementia. Are there people that she sees every day that you could talk to see if they notice a change in her behavior?
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:03 pm Love your mother: she gave you life
So what? Not everyone has a good relationship with their parents. I wouldn't spit on my mother if she was on fire directly in front of me.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Your mom's behavior sounds like a red flag for dementia. Is there any way you could find out whether it's recurring? Maybe her friends or coworkers would have noticed something.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

SisterSomeone wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:05 pm
So what? Not everyone has a good relationship with their parents. I wouldn't spit on my mother if she was on fire directly in front of me.
There's a special place in Hell for you
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:38 pm
Not every parent is a good one. And no one deserves specical recognition for spittimg out a kid. Kids dont owe their parents for anything
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SisterSomeone wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:06 pm Your mom's behavior sounds like a red flag for dementia. Is there any way you could find out whether it's recurring? Maybe her friends or coworkers would have noticed something.
Then she has had dementia since I was a kid. She does this every time she doesnt get her way. Which is why I said I was done
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Why?
Because she is being honest.
Hell, I would NOT spit on certain people if they were on fire in front of me and they better hope there isn't a gas station within a block
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If you told her that you'll try to do something in September, why is she thinking you stood her up for lunch? Where exactly did she think you two were meeting for lunch?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm She has been pressuring me for us to spend time together for the past few weeks. I diligently checked my schedule and let her know that I was free for lunch today. She asked me if my kids were coming and I said no. She knows they are busy. Most of them being oit of state. She told.me flat out that she didnt see the need ti have lunch with me because the kids were not coming. Uea...she really said that. So i told her we will try to.figure something out for late september. Didnt hear a word from her since....

Today she called me bitching because I stood her up for lunch. Im just done. So F***ing done
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

First of all, hell is fictional. And second of all, why? Because you gave yourself authority to judge me for saying something I feel about a situation you know nothing about My mother was horrifically abusive and criminally neglectful every single day that I knew her. Most of my lasting trauma and weird behaviors I have to this day stem directly from growing up with her. I will never understand how I was never removed from her care. Every single thing I've achieved in my life was in spite of being her daughter, not because of it.

So, yeah. If she were on fire right in front of me, not only would I not spit on her, I'd stick around to make sure that the world is really free of her and then I'd have a F***ing toast to that. If, in your esteemed opinion, that means I should go to hell, you can kindly come suck my dick.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:52 pm
SisterSomeone wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:06 pm Your mom's behavior sounds like a red flag for dementia. Is there any way you could find out whether it's recurring? Maybe her friends or coworkers would have noticed something.
Then she has had dementia since I was a kid. She does this every time she doesnt get her way. Which is why I said I was done
Sorry, I didn't get that part. I thought it was a new behavior. In that case, yeah. I can imagine this sort of shit gets really old really fast.
Locked Previous topicNext topic