My mom os out of her mind. Just completely out of her mine

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She has been pressuring me for us to spend time together for the past few weeks. I diligently checked my schedule and let her know that I was free for lunch today. She asked me if my kids were coming and I said no. She knows they are busy. Most of them being oit of state. She told.me flat out that she didnt see the need ti have lunch with me because the kids were not coming. Uea...she really said that. So i told her we will try to.figure something out for late september. Didnt hear a word from her since....

Today she called me bitching because I stood her up for lunch. Im just done. So F***ing done
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My mom is like that, but her excuse is she has dementia..
How old is your mom?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Are you drunk?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:54 pm My mom is like that, but her excuse is she has dementia..
How old is your mom?
She is early 60s and has a full time job. Chick doesnt even take blood pressure bills.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:56 pmAre you drunk?
Just because one of my keys are sticking does not indicate intoxication. Maybe a new keyboard but not intoxication
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Love your mother: she gave you life
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:03 pm Love your mother: she gave you life
How.am I not loving my mother? She asked to.meet for lunch, I obliged and when she found that the kids werent coming and just me she told.me no.....This is on her. No one else...

As far as she is my mother,lover her....How about Im her daughter and she should.love me . With or without my children
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Your kids live out of state and she expected you to go get them?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:16 pm Your kids live out of state and she expected you to go get them?
No she didnt know most of them were oit of state.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:03 pm Love your mother: she gave you life
Not everyone has a great relationship with their parent(s). Just because they gave birth doesn't mean squat.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic