Mother's from cafemom are interfering in my real life...

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:46 am I am going to post here what I posted on Facebook this morning, with a couple things added.

Here is what you did wrong:

1. You used a trademarked name in your title. I doubt Andrew Shue is fool enough to give permission for you to use "cafemom" in a for profit manner.
2. You used people's images without their written consent or permission.
3. You used images that may not have the licensure to be used for profit.
4. You used posts verbatim that Cafemom may have claimed as their intellectual property. This means you plagiarized material.

If you come out this with your KDP account still intact, you are damn lucky. KDP dont play when it comes to this. I'm going to tell you something, one KDP author to another. Take this book down or you will get your ass handed to you.

One more thing. Don't ask people to proofread your work for free. That is one of the most obnoxious things an author can do.

ETA to add.

And if you want to talk about someone ruining your life. That is on you. You ruined your own life publishing this book.

What the devil meant for evil, God will turn it for good.

And, like I said on FB to you...

I have messages from cafemom editors with approval. I broke no laws, and everything came from a public forum before it was removed. Free access to share. Amazon reviewed and approved it, I have no worries or cares.
Anonymous 20

Unread post

You said you were closing the laptop.
Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:25 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:46 am I am going to post here what I posted on Facebook this morning, with a couple things added.

1. You used a trademarked name in your title. I doubt Andrew Shue is fool enough to give permission for you to use "cafemom" in a for profit manner.
4. You used posts verbatim that Cafemom may have claimed as their intellectual property. This means you plagiarized material.

If you come out this with your KDP account still intact, you are damn lucky. KDP dont play when it comes to this. I'm going to tell you something, one KDP author to another. Take this book down or you will get your ass handed to you.

One more thing. Don't ask people to proofread your work for free. That is one of the most obnoxious things an author can do.

ETA to add.

And if you want to talk about someone ruining your life. That is on you. You ruined your own life publishing this book.

I have messages from cafemom editors with approval. I broke no laws, and everything came from a public forum before it was removed. Free access to share. Amazon reviewed and approved it, I have no worries or cares.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Maybe the devil made her open it again : /
Anonymous 20 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:26 pm You said you were closing the laptop.

ETA to add.

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 20 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:26 pm You said you were closing the laptop.

ETA to add.

I did. Now I need to put down my phone..
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I did dye it red once but that only lasted about a month then I went back to blonde, lol
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:23 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:24 pm For some reason I thought you were a blonde.

Sassy762 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:22 pm Yep, the c**t crew members have it saved on their phones, tablets and desktops. I should google up some pics and post them.....they will flip the f**k out, lol Apparently you can post pics if you black out their face
Lol i always pictures her as a redhead.

Love you Sassy!
Sassyfrass01
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 23 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:09 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:39 pm Websites have an inherent copyright on original content so a website doesn’t necessarily have to file for copyright registration although it makes it easier to win if it goes to court. If any original content is stolen from the site, and is profited from, I would send out a DMCA take down notice to the person who is selling the content, the hosting provider, and/or company sponsoring the content. If it’s not taken down then it will be in violation and can be taken off of search engines and other platforms plus the person who stole the content can be sued for copyright infringement. So, if she posted a book like this on Amazon I can report her to Amazon with a DMCA and have the book taken down.

I’ve sent out these notices before with other sites I’ve owned. I’m not a fan of this book and I hope I never have to deal with something like this being made about our site. I personally hate it when someone steals and sells content. Even a logo takes a lot of time and hard work to make. As far as posts go, I own everything on the database that is original to the site which includes the posts which is why I am also responsible if someone posts something illegal or even copyrighted (ex: full articles taken from other websites.) This whole situation is a mess and I won’t be happy if it’s done to Mc. It all has to do with the profit aspect of the situation, that’s what would cause issues with her using cm’s logo.
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:50 pm

Ok.. thanks for the info.
Then ban her from the site so its a done issue. That way she isnt just collecting info and screenshots for her next "book".
She has been booted and banned from the Facebook group because of the book.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sassyfrass01 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:45 pm
Anonymous 23 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:09 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:39 pm Websites have an inherent copyright on original content so a website doesn’t necessarily have to file for copyright registration although it makes it easier to win if it goes to court. If any original content is stolen from the site, and is profited from, I would send out a DMCA take down notice to the person who is selling the content, the hosting provider, and/or company sponsoring the content. If it’s not taken down then it will be in violation and can be taken off of search engines and other platforms plus the person who stole the content can be sued for copyright infringement. So, if she posted a book like this on Amazon I can report her to Amazon with a DMCA and have the book taken down.

I’ve sent out these notices before with other sites I’ve owned. I’m not a fan of this book and I hope I never have to deal with something like this being made about our site. I personally hate it when someone steals and sells content. Even a logo takes a lot of time and hard work to make. As far as posts go, I own everything on the database that is original to the site which includes the posts which is why I am also responsible if someone posts something illegal or even copyrighted (ex: full articles taken from other websites.) This whole situation is a mess and I won’t be happy if it’s done to Mc. It all has to do with the profit aspect of the situation, that’s what would cause issues with her using cm’s logo.
Then ban her from the site so its a done issue. That way she isnt just collecting info and screenshots for her next "book".
She has been booted and banned from the Facebook group because of the book.
No she was booted because the group owner is needs to be popular. It wasn't because the book at all.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol she said last night she was stepping away unless God called her back so it must be Gods interventions. 😂
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:35 pm Maybe the devil made her open it again : /

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would laugh so hard! I may bruise a rib 😂🤣
Sassy762 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:22 pm Yep, the c**t crew members have it saved on their phones, tablets and desktops. I should google up some pics and post them.....they will flip the f**k out, lol Apparently you can post pics if you black out their face
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:20 pm Is this Sassy?
Anonymous 20 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 pm 802A7F22-5744-422E-A4AB-3D384299945C.jpeg
This one?

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

ETA to add.

Answer a fool in their folly, you become a fool.

I've said all I am going to say about this matter on facebook.
Locked Previous topicNext topic