Mother's from cafemom are interfering in my real life...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Y'all are some straight up haters, and this is the second time Cafemoms have tried to sabotage my books.

Amazon messaged me this morning and said they received several Anonymous complaints that I am using graphic logos without permission. Lies. They asked me to remove any logos that aren't mine just in case they infringe on other rights. That wasn't y'all's place! Just support me or look away! Haters. Cafemom editor's have no problem with me or my book, so I will go another route and let cafemom editors publish it with perfection.

Plus, I will remove the one logo they highlighted that's questionable to Amazon throughout the book, and resubmit it today. The paperback and Kindle book was approved with no problems, and the devil got mad and hollered.

In 2007 Cafemoms made me retire my first book, The Sun's Love Clothes My Soul, because I questioned the timing. Now, it's coming out again too.

Any good grammatical police/ proofreaders out there, that can do the job now and for free, PM me. God bless.

I sincerely thank you all. Especially My enemies, the Table is already prepared for Me, and you will see us eat!

I needed to proofread it again anyway. So thanks!

Stalkerish (insert your own name)

Interfering with my real life is not allowed.

You really cared that much about a cafemom lawsuit against Me that was never going to happen?!?

And, you claim I need to get a life!?!..

Pathetic. GET ON YOUR KNEES!! Repent!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You're such a good troller. I wish I had your dedication. Troll on because they all fall for it & it makes me giggle.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LMAO this is hilarious!!
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Didn't you share that thing all over your Twitter too? You were bragging how many people were seeing it. Might have been people here, but also might have been anyone else who saw it as well. Don't mess with copyrights. Most people/companies don't want their stuff used without their permission.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Huh?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:35 am Didn't you share that thing all over your Twitter too? You were bragging how many people were seeing it. Might have been people here, but also might have been anyone else who saw it as well. Don't mess with copyrights. Most people/companies don't want their stuff used without their permission.
That's another book, Hear the Sound of Trumpence, and it is doing good.

POOF! Is not shared on Twitter just cafemom FB groups Boo.

I missed you too...lol.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:36 amHuh?
My tribute to the cafemom community, Poof. Cafemoms crossed the line again..
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:32 am You're such a good troller. I wish I had your dedication. Troll on because they all fall for it & it makes me giggle.
Attachments
download (1).jpeg
download (1).jpeg (9.69 KiB) Viewed 405 times
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:33 am LMAO this is hilarious!!
Attachments
bitmoji-20190727074910.png
bitmoji-20190727074910.png (62.26 KiB) Viewed 402 times
Anonymous 4

Unread post

This victim act is getting old, GS.
Locked Previous topicNext topic