Do your dogs ever bark at things that aren’t there?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:43 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 am I have storage space in my room that wraps around the entire room. My dogs absolutely refuse to go in there. Not even for treats. If I were you I'd have your room blessed or something.
The weird thing is we moved our room from one bedroom to another bedroom. So it’s not the same room. He did it in both rooms. He doesn’t do it in the other bedroom anymore now that we have moved out of it.
Ghost could have followed you.
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

No the dog doesn't but at the old apartment the cat would stare at a corner and meow. But that apartment was weird. During thunderstorms we could hear a baby crying but nobody in the building had a baby.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a puppy who barks in his sleep. Does that count?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Just because you can't see anything, doesn't mean something isn't there
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Could be mice in the walls the dog is hearing or squirrels.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:43 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 am I have storage space in my room that wraps around the entire room. My dogs absolutely refuse to go in there. Not even for treats. If I were you I'd have your room blessed or something.
The weird thing is we moved our room from one bedroom to another bedroom. So it’s not the same room. He did it in both rooms. He doesn’t do it in the other bedroom anymore now that we have moved out of it.
It could be a spirit attached to your furniture or a item you have. It's not uncommon for a spirit to become attached to a item. Like a necklace or a tea set or really anything. That would be why when you changed rooms it changed with you. Get the house blessed and hang crosses.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes, and the little dog it doesn’t freak me out because she barks at everything. My giant lab did it about 6 months ago and it freaked me the F out. He had that bark that I only hear when he feels threatened and it was to an empty back yard.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

My dog (who lives at my dad's house since I got a divorce and moved into an apartment) will just randomly start barking, sometimes when I am on the phone with dad. When I ask my dad what he's barking at, my dad will just say "Who knows, someone must have farted 3 blocks away"
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LOL .. unfortunately yes
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:24 pm Yes, and the little dog it doesn’t freak me out because she barks at everything. My giant lab did it about 6 months ago and it freaked me the F out. He had that bark that I only hear when he feels threatened and it was to an empty back yard.
That’s the bark and growl our dog did.
Locked Previous topicNext topic