Do your dogs ever bark at things that aren’t there?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My daughters dog was barking at my bedroom door the other night. My daughter opened the door and he went half way in the room and started barking at the other side of the room. The hair on his back was standing straight up. I was at work. She recorded it and sent me the video.
This isn’t the first time he has done this to my room either. The last time he did this to my bedroom it was a different room. We recently moved rooms around. For some reason it has always been my room he freaks out in.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

All the time. I have a Chihuahua
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:54 pm My daughters dog was barking at my bedroom door the other night. My daughter opened the door and he went half way in the room and started barking at the other side of the room. The hair on his back was standing straight up. I was at work. She recorded it and sent me the video.
This isn’t the first time he has done this to my room either. The last time he did this to my bedroom it was a different room. We recently moved rooms around. For some reason it has always been my room he freaks out in.
Attachments
source (1).gif
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes.. his name is Barkley and he lives up to it.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, my dog only barks at living people.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yup. I have an older chihuahua whose eye sight isn’t very good. He barks at everyone and everything. Sometimes he gets my lab going too
Deleted User 670

Unread post

She has. She did it a lot more frequently right after my brother and Bounder passed away. Not so much anymore though.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have storage space in my room that wraps around the entire room. My dogs absolutely refuse to go in there. Not even for treats. If I were you I'd have your room blessed or something.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 am I have storage space in my room that wraps around the entire room. My dogs absolutely refuse to go in there. Not even for treats. If I were you I'd have your room blessed or something.
The weird thing is we moved our room from one bedroom to another bedroom. So it’s not the same room. He did it in both rooms. He doesn’t do it in the other bedroom anymore now that we have moved out of it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:21 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:54 pm My daughters dog was barking at my bedroom door the other night. My daughter opened the door and he went half way in the room and started barking at the other side of the room. The hair on his back was standing straight up. I was at work. She recorded it and sent me the video.
My son was terrified to go to bed that night. He was afraid there was a ghost in the house.
Locked Previous topicNext topic