Amazon people who use debit cards I have a question

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Amazon says the reason I’m having problems is that it’s being sent through as a pinless transaction and that changing it will fix the problem.

I went through the steps they told me to do and I don’t have the option to uncheck my card and allow it to go through as credit.

Do you have the option to uncheck the box for your debit card? Or is it just me?

Amazon is authorizing multiple transactions that will sit in pending status for up to 3 days. As in I’ll have 3 pending charges from amazon for the same order. They are trying to say this will fix it even though I didn’t have the problem last year or even earlier this year, it’s only been the last 4 or so orders this has happened.
Attachments
23695A53-50D1-46E7-B4DB-3ADF84BC490C.png
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Try calling your bank & authorizing them to charge Amazon charges as Credit instead of debit.

Also you can edit payment for an order specifically, through your Amazon account.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You have to go to your payment info on there and delete it/change it. But Amazon has never asked for my PIN for anything, so that's new to me.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have never been asked for a PIN number. When I use debit it goes through just like a credit transaction.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:35 am Try calling your bank & authorizing them to charge Amazon charges as Credit instead of debit.

Also you can edit payment for an order specifically, through your Amazon account.
I spoke to my bank yesterday since amazon blamed it totally on them. They never mentioned I could change how they authorized it, I’ll call them back and ask.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:48 am You have to go to your payment info on there and delete it/change it. But Amazon has never asked for my PIN for anything, so that's new to me.
I tried. It doesn’t give me that option.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Never had a problem, never had to check any boxes.

Maybe just delete the card entirely and try reentering it?
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:00 am Never had a problem, never had to check any boxes.

Maybe just delete the card entirely and try reentering it?
That’s my next step.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

All I know is my boys use their debt cards as credit. I use a credit card.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I use a debit card all the time with Amazon. There's never been any problems like that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic