If you’re pretty sure the kid isn’t his

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My one brother doesn't look like the rest of us but he looks like my great uncle.

Similarly, I don't think either of my DH's boys look like him, but they do look a lot like his grandpa, and they look alike despite being half siblings.

Genes are funny. Mind your business.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 pmNo
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No.. If you are just going by looks that's not very wise. DNA is a sure thing. Without a dna test you are not sure of anything.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh well. He should have an idea the kid may not be his and if he cared he would get a DNA test.

My former neighbor- the hot mess whos wife left and she is homeless.....I've posted about him before. He is a lazy half ass dad who cares more about his new GF who he has already moved in. He moved out into their new place and didn't say bye to anyone.

The oldest is obviously not his. She is 1/2 black. She is 8 now I think and they have been together for over 10 years so the trashy homeless wife cheated. Sorry but white people do not create black babies.

He apparently doesn't care he has raised her like his own but he sucks as a Dad anyways and I feel sorry for the kids.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No because it's not your business and it's clear you have no idea how genetics works.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Mind your own business, and take a class in genetics.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

no
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

By your summation my first isn’t my husbands either. My husband has dark hair, brown eyes and isn’t fair. Our son came out with a bling mowhawk, blue eyes and is as fair as an Irishman after the winter snow has melted. Our second had brown eye, dark brown hair and the same complexion as his Daddy.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mind yer business
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You don’t know a damn thing unless you live in her vagina. Keep your mouth shut.
Locked Previous topicNext topic