10 items or less....

Deleted User 1393

Unread post

how many additional items would it be okay to 'add' to the 10 items or less line?
Do you count people's item in that line?
Would you bring it to their cashier's attention if someone put more than 10 items on the counter?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I keep my items under 10.
I don't care what other people do.
I wouldn't point out to the cashier if I noticed someone having more than 10 items.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I don't count the number of items in anyone's cart.
I don't judge people who are in line, because I am not petty.
I would not point it out to the cashier because how do I know the line wasn't empty and the cashier called the person over to the 10 items or less line.

I think people who count items, or keep track of anyone else's carts have way to much time on their hands.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

10 additional Items
I don't care
No
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Fewer*

If they appear to have an egregious amount of items, I notice. I don’t usually say anything to the cashier, but I’ll say something to the person if I’m feeling cunty.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've never said anything to anyone. I once had someone say something rude to me, but it turned out I only had 11 items in a 12 or less lane. I hadn't actually counted, so I initially felt bad until I realized the person being rude to me hadn't counted either. I can't imagine saying something to somebody.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Only someone fucked up in the head would care if there are more than 10 items
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:57 pm I don't count the number of items in anyone's cart.
I don't judge people who are in line, because I am not petty.
I would not point it out to the cashier because how do I know the line wasn't empty and the cashier called the person over to the 10 items or less line.

I think people who count items, or keep track of anyone else's carts have way to much time on their hands.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't care, I'd never say anything, I probably wouldn't notice them or how many items they had.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If I have that few items i use self checkout, so its not something I'd notice.
Locked Previous topicNext topic