My mother doesnt understand that we don't want to celebrate 4th of july with her

flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

4th of July parties are fun! Your mother's doesn't sound like a fun one if all people are going to do is get drunk. My birthday is the 4th of July and I'd love to move to another country where it's just another day instead of a national holiday.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I would tell her beforehand that I will stop by for a short visit early but that we have other plans for later.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So it’s it your idea of fun, big deal. Will it kill you to just go and make the best of it? It’s what grown ups do. Do you think I had a blast this year with 4 of my nephews graduating and me sitting through hours of speeches and boring videos? Tough, yiu do it because it makes the other person happy and you care about that person. Grow up. Not everything is about you, learn to give a little.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:06 pm So it’s it your idea of fun, big deal. Will it kill you to just go and make the best of it? It’s what grown ups do. Do you think I had a blast this year with 4 of my nephews graduating and me sitting through hours of speeches and boring videos? Tough, yiu do it because it makes the other person happy and you care about that person. Grow up. Not everything is about you, learn to give a little.
Ummmmm....She is doing what adults do. They decide when,where,why and how their family spends time with someone. She doesnt want to go and be around a bunch of damn drunks and that's her right as a person and adult. Why would anyone want their children around a bunch of damn drunks anyway? What child needs to see this or experience this
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That must suck! Not having your birthday revolve around you, as it should, be. One of my best friends was born on Mother’s Day, she a,ways felt her birthday was an afterthought. So let me be the first one to wish you Happy Birthday!🎉
flowerfunleah wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 pm 4th of July parties are fun! Your mother's doesn't sound like a fun one if all people are going to do is get drunk. My birthday is the 4th of July and I'd love to move to another country where it's just another day instead of a national holiday.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, boo boo. It won’t kill her to go for a little while and leave if and when people get drunk.
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:06 pm So it’s it your idea of fun, big deal. Will it kill you to just go and make the best of it? It’s what grown ups do. Do you think I had a blast this year with 4 of my nephews graduating and me sitting through hours of speeches and boring videos? Tough, yiu do it because it makes the other person happy and you care about that person. Grow up. Not everything is about you, learn to give a little.
Ummmmm....She is doing what adults do. They decide when,where,why and how their family spends time with someone. She doesnt want to go and be around a bunch of damn drunks and that's her right as a person and adult. Why would anyone want their children around a bunch of damn drunks anyway? What child needs to see this or experience this
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:37 pm Oh, boo boo. It won’t kill her to go for a little while and leave if and when people get drunk.
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 pm
And it wont kill her mother to not see her on one day

Unread post

My life doesnt revolve around my mother. I will do stuff with my own kids.

Once was enough for us
...MyLove...

Unread post

It's not something I'd be interested in attending. I don't blame you at all.
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:35 pm That must suck! Not having your birthday revolve around you, as it should, be. One of my best friends was born on Mother’s Day, she a,ways felt her birthday was an afterthought. So let me be the first one to wish you Happy Birthday!🎉
flowerfunleah wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 pm 4th of July parties are fun! Your mother's doesn't sound like a fun one if all people are going to do is get drunk. My birthday is the 4th of July and I'd love to move to another country where it's just another day instead of a national holiday.
Thank you!
Locked Previous topicNext topic