Summer Camps

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How many do your children go to?
Which one is their favorite?

My 14 year old goes to Rock Climbing Camp each summer for a week. Last year when we picked him up he said it had been the best year of his life.

They also go to a couple of sports camps.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mine goes just about every summer. Her favorite is an old school summer camp (with fishing, swimming, canoeing, camp fires, talent show).. It's a week long stay camp. She also enjoyed Sea World summer camp a few years ago. This summer she is going to a STEM summer camp sponsored by UT since she won first place at the science fair.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Mine has never been interested in camps. She has fun without them.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I cant imagine being so lazy that I have to send my kids away to summer camp
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:05 pm I cant imagine being so lazy that I have to send my kids away to summer camp
Oh shut up.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:05 pm I cant imagine being so lazy that I have to send my kids away to summer camp
And there you are.....
Anonymous 4

Unread post

They have gone to gymnastic, cheer, football, basketball, sailing, dance, music, art, horse riding, family, traditional, stem, computer tech, robotics, christian and Im sure Im forgetting a few
Anonymous 5

Unread post

When my kids were 14, they didn't want anything to do with camps anymore. They all wanted to be working and making the big bucks! Also, our school district mandates volunteer hours. And they can get a lot of those hours out of their way the summer going into their freshman year.

But when they were doing camps, rock climbing was a favorite! And we only did one camp per child per summer.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:45 pm How many do your children go to?
Which one is their favorite?

My 14 year old goes to Rock Climbing Camp each summer for a week. Last year when we picked him up he said it had been the best year of his life.

They also go to a couple of sports camps.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The only camp that my oldest goes to is youth camp to Daytona for 5 days every June. We've offered camps to both of them for years, but they have refused. They would rather go to FL to see their grandparents.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:09 pm
And there you are.....
lol if you're so touchy you have to respond with a vulgar meme from a crappy Netflix series, it might be time to log off.
Locked Previous topicNext topic