Do you have an Alexa?

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Nope!

I don't need to have one more person in my house talking back to me!
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We were given one for Christmas one year. Aside from the kids asking it jokes or playing music, we didn't talk to it. I've had that thing unplugged and put away for a long time.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

we do in our fL house but not here in Mo :(
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:20 pm No, DH doesn’t typically put his foot down about well anything but this he is adamant we will never have one or anything like it.
My hubby is the same way, no AI in our house period. I can't say I disagree.
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No. I just don't have a need for one.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Nope, I'm not interested in having it.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Hell no! I don't need some other crappy device listening in on us. It's bad enough everyone else has their damn cell phones and this shitty smart TV my husband inherited.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

We have a show in the kitchen and a handful of dots. I’d like a few more around the house.

We use her few times a day. Mostly making lists, calling family, playing music, setting timers, reading the news. DS4 likes all of the fart functionalities. Lmao! She is a white noise machine for DS1 every night and plays music for DS4 at bedtime. She controls our Roomba, too.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have 3 Alexa's in the house not counting the ones on the 4 firesticks. I also have one in my car. We play music through them, set alarms and times, control the indoor temperature, control the TVs, keep grocery and to do lists, set reminders, play games, get weather and news briefings.....the list is endless.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I can hear it now, "Alexa, tell Alexa to be quiet." ..."No, Alexa! YOU be quiet!" :lol:
bmw29 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:26 pm I have 3 Alexa's in the house not counting the ones on the 4 firesticks. I also have one in my car. We play music through them, set alarms and times, control the indoor temperature, control the TVs, keep grocery and to do lists, set reminders, play games, get weather and news briefings.....the list is endless.
Locked Previous topicNext topic