So, who has seen Aladdin?

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I had no interest but my dd really wants to see it so we are going tomorrow evening. Just wondering if I should bring a book, lol.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I haven't yet... I only just saw the new Nutcracker like a week ago because it's out on netflix lol...
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

I saw in with my sister. It's fine. Not nearly as good as the new Beauty and the Beast was, but Aladdin was my favorite Disney movie so I had to see it. lol. The worst part is Aladdin's singing. It's...painful. But I enjoyed seeing the way they imagined it as a live action movie. If you hated the old one, you won't like this one. But if you enjoyed it, I don't think the remake was so bad that you won't be able to get through it.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, I thought it was excellent.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Nope. I don't plan on it either. Smith cannot hold a candle to Robin William's performance.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven't yet but I will soon.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I did and I liked it
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had severe reservations about Will Smith as the Genie but it was not as bad as I thought it would be. I thought he actually did pretty good. I still think the cartoon version was better, but this was not a bad movie to go see. And I liked some of the things that this movie added that the cartoon didn't have.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:01 pm I saw in with my sister. It's fine. Not nearly as good as the new Beauty and the Beast was, but Aladdin was my favorite Disney movie so I had to see it. lol. The worst part is Aladdin's singing. It's...painful. But I enjoyed seeing the way they imagined it as a live action movie. If you hated the old one, you won't like this one. But if you enjoyed it, I don't think the remake was so bad that you won't be able to get through it.
Beauty and the Beast really was fantastic.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 pm I haven't yet... I only just saw the new Nutcracker like a week ago because it's out on netflix lol...
Oh my, I found the Nutcracker painful to watch.
Locked Previous topicNext topic