Michael Moore warns 2020 Democrats: Trump 'hasn't lost one inch of his fired-up insane base'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4495 ... f-fired-up

The filmmaker and liberal activist weighed in after watching Trump speak at his reelection campaign launch rally in Orlando, Fla., on Tuesday night before a sold-out crowd of 20,000.

“I watched the whole thing last night,” Moore wrote to his more than 6 million followers on Twitter. “I know no one wants to waste that kind of time even looking at him [Trump], but not wanting to see the enormity of the fight ahead doesn’t make it go away. He hasn’t lost one inch of his fired-up insane base. Are u ready?”
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Don't know about anybody else, but these days, I like the insane right better than the current insane left.....
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They still cheer on every lie that comes out of his mouth. His latest lie is that water and air are now the cleanest they have ever been in history and America has the cleanest air and water in the world. Not true but his base doesn’t fact check so this type of campaigning does the trick for his very gullible base.

We were getting better marks for clean air but our ranking will start to drop now that the EPA has dropped regulations for power plants implemented by obama.

In fact more than 80 rules and regulations to ensure our water and air get cleaner and stay clean are being or have been rolled back by Trump.

Some examples are Trump trashing the Clean Water Act with things like eliminating a regulation that coal companies are not allowed to dump mining debris into local streams, eliminated protecting ground water from uranium plants , lessened the rules for dumping coal ash from power plants. To name a few.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

It’s so discouraging that there are still so many people in America who choose to be part of the “ fired up insane Trump base”.
Very discouraging.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I swear you all need to watch the movie Leap of Faith.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:28 am I swear you all need to watch the movie Leap of Faith.
Is this the Steve Martin version?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:40 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:28 am I swear you all need to watch the movie Leap of Faith.
Yes ma'am.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well, the dems don't have much in their line up that is impressive. NO ONE is talking to the middle class. They're doing nothing but bribing and promising the moon to illegals and the poor to get votes. It's a shit show, honestly and I was ready to vote democrat this time. We'll see what comes out of the pile, but I'm not very hopeful it'll be anyone better than what we have now.

And that says a LOT.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Michael Moore calling anyone insane is priceless. Jas is right, the democrats aren't talking to the people they should. The sad excuses for candidates they are peddling will guarantee a Trump 2020 win.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:07 am
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:40 am
Yes ma'am.
Thanks!
I’m going to find a copy.
( I love him)
Locked Previous topicNext topic