As long as you are both consenting adults.....

Anonymous 9

Unread post

My ex is 11 years old than me. The guy i was talking to before him was 14 years older. My dh is only 4 years older
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:52 pm No and hell no.
Im not a child predator or want a parental like sugar daddy, both are disgusting.
My preference is 5 to 8 years older than me

That is such an ignorant statement. It makes offensive assumptions about a relationship between two adults.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

age is a number ..
I am 3 years older than dh .. we've been married forever
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think it depends on the people in the relationship. I'm older than my husband, and it doesn't bother either one of us. For some people they have limits. I don't think anyone should care as long as the people in the relationship are okay with it.

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What other consenting adults do is none of my business. That said I don’t think I could date a man younger than me, at least not someone more than 2-3 years younger. I’m 32, and dating someone in their early 20s just seems weird to me. I probably could go 10 or so years older than me. Hopefully I’ll never have to deal with dating again, though.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm just gonna comment on your last sentence. Hear! Hear!

Mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 am What other consenting adults do is none of my business. That said I don’t think I could date a man younger than me, at least not someone more than 2-3 years younger. I’m 32, and dating someone in their early 20s just seems weird to me. I probably could go 10 or so years older than me. Hopefully I’ll never have to deal with dating again, though.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

A) That’s really weird.
B) You have no idea what you would or wouldn’t do if you became single.
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:04 pm It is my way of staying single. I absolutely would not ever go back into the dating world by keeping that type of standard. I know it sounds crazy, but after 28 years with Dh, I would set crazy standards that would ensure being single.

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:31 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:00 pm Dh is only 4 months younger than me so that would probably be my limit.. I would not be able to date someone my parents' age as they are in their 70's.. no thanks.
You are really saying some odd replies today. If you suddenly found yourself in the dating world 4 months would be your limit? I mean really?
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I am 36. Kids in their 20s look like just that to me-kids. I wouldn’t mind dating someone older, but I wouldn’t be comfortable dating someone my parents’ age.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

I'm also 38 and i could never see myself with someone in their 20's. . Or someone in their 50's.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think I could handle older better than younger. I'm in my late 30s. My parents are in their 60s. That sounds less weird than dating a 19 year old.
Locked Previous topicNext topic