As long as you are both consenting adults.....

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:59 pm
MeAF wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:07 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 am I'm just gonna comment on your last sentence. Hear! Hear!

I told my husband that if something happens to him, I am not dating again. I know I would never find someone who treats me as well as he does and I don't want the drama that goes along with dating. I'll just get a vibrator and call it done.
I know hubby had told me to find happiness again after his passing. Maybe I will some day. But it's been almost 5 years, and I don't know. He set the bar so high, and pickings are very slim around here. I really miss the closeness in general.
I'm sorry. The thought of losing my husband scares the hell out of me. He treats me like a queen and I know there isn't anyone else who could come close.
My MIL and FIL were married for 54 years before she passed away. My FIL has been seeing a lovely woman for about 3 and a half years and we are so happy he's not alone. It's still a little weird at times seeing them together but we couldn't have hand picked a better companion for him (besides my MIL of course).
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:56 pm Age doesn’t usually bother me, but this one creeps me out. Didn’t you start dating when you were a late teen or something?
KendallsMom wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:41 pm Dh is 17 years older than me. We've been together for 25 years. For us, our ages aren't an issue.
No. I was in my early 20's.
Locked Previous topicNext topic