Mother of son with Down syndrome sues hospital, would've had abortion

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MommyTutu wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:01 am Judgemental much? These parents need financial help to care for a child that has special needs they weren't expecting. Saying she would have aborted if she'd been offered the proper testing doesn't mean she wishes he was dead. If she really wasn't offered the test and it was marked down as declined, that's a huge failure and they should be financially accountable.
water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:48 pm she declined, her problem. screenings are optional. good to know she wishes her child were dead though. poor kid, hopefully he has loving grandparents.
She is judgmental to the extreme. And she assumes a lot.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MommyTutu wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:03 am That's most likely on account of most respectable newspapers in the UK not publishing this sort of thing, especially with names included.
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:36 pm Search her name and a slew of ridiculous sites, like The Mirror and the Daily Mail, appear.
Have you ever read the "news" at these sites?
306/232

MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Unfortunately, I have.
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:10 am
MommyTutu wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:03 am That's most likely on account of most respectable newspapers in the UK not publishing this sort of thing, especially with names included.
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:36 pm Search her name and a slew of ridiculous sites, like The Mirror and the Daily Mail, appear.
Have you ever read the "news" at these sites?
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm new around here but that's the impression I got.
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:07 am
MommyTutu wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:01 am Judgemental much? These parents need financial help to care for a child that has special needs they weren't expecting. Saying she would have aborted if she'd been offered the proper testing doesn't mean she wishes he was dead. If she really wasn't offered the test and it was marked down as declined, that's a huge failure and they should be financially accountable.
water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:48 pm she declined, her problem. screenings are optional. good to know she wishes her child were dead though. poor kid, hopefully he has loving grandparents.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

The Daily Mail reports that parents have been issued millions in other "wrongful birth" cases, while Mordel's case is still ongoing.
Her case is not unique.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

lol, you're not judgmental with your "evilgelical" comments, gtfoh.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

lol, its not judgmental. she had a baby with DS, she stated she would have aborted if she had known. that means she would prefer her child be dead. HER OWN WORDS. if she could go back in a time machine- she'd kill her unborn child.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes we are judging because she is a total asshole.

she declined he test and even if she took it they are not 100% accurate anyways.

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:18 pm

lol, you're not judgmental with your "evilgelical" comments, gtfoh.
Where did I say I wasn't? Show me.

I can't help it if they're fools following other fools.
306/232

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Poor kid... his mother wishes he didn’t exist. What kind of mother would send that message to her own child? ☹️
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic