The prosecutor who helped cut Jeffrey Epstein's ultra-lenient plea deal for S*x crimes is now Trump's labor secretary

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

You are part of “they”. You will support Trump no matter how shitty of a person he is. Clearly I’m not asking you to speak for everyone. I didn’t think that had to be explained.
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:18 pm Are you sure you are well educated? You make very little sense. You asked ME if I* thought Trump was a good person. That says nothing about what THEY think of Trump. I speak for nobody but myself so stop playing dumb ( if you really are playing).
Do you want to have a real adult conversation or are you going to keep playing like a child?
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:15 pm So then you do agree with “No matter how shitty of a person he is, they’ll still support him.” Thanks for agreeing with me.
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:08 pm No. And I have said that in the past. I don’t think he is a good person. I think he is a pig and a womanizer BUT I thought the same about Bill Clinton too. My concern is what Trump can do for the country since he is already in the position he is in and likely will continue to be.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That’s where you have gone wrong. You are combining personal opinions of someone’s character with politics. Factor in my feelings on being done with liberal bullshit, political correctness and exaggerations from the left. I wouldn’t support Trump no matter what but I expect proof on accusations and finding that the left has overly exaggerated things makes it hard for me to trust them. It isn’t about supporting Trump it’s about believing liberals and people like you. They have done their own damage. Don’t cry after creating the doubt in people’s minds. Don’t cry when so many people are walking away because it has gotten so ridiculous. You create the problem it’s on you.
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:23 pm You are part of “they”. You will support Trump no matter how shitty of a person he is. Clearly I’m not asking you to speak for everyone. I didn’t think that had to be explained.
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:18 pm Are you sure you are well educated? You make very little sense. You asked ME if I* thought Trump was a good person. That says nothing about what THEY think of Trump. I speak for nobody but myself so stop playing dumb ( if you really are playing).
Do you want to have a real adult conversation or are you going to keep playing like a child?
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:15 pm So then you do agree with “No matter how shitty of a person he is, they’ll still support him.” Thanks for agreeing with me.

Deleted User 969

Unread post

I wasn’t confusing them, it was my original comment. The Trumptards will vote for him regardless of what a shitty person he is.
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 pm That’s where you have gone wrong. You are combining personal opinions of someone’s character with politics. Factor in my feelings on being done with liberal bullshit, political correctness and exaggerations from the left. I wouldn’t support Trump no matter what but I expect proof on accusations and finding that the left has overly exaggerated things makes it hard for me to trust them. It isn’t about supporting Trump it’s about believing liberals and people like you. They have done their own damage. Don’t cry after creating the doubt in people’s minds. Don’t cry when so many people are walking away because it has gotten so ridiculous. You create the problem it’s on you.
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:23 pm You are part of “they”. You will support Trump no matter how shitty of a person he is. Clearly I’m not asking you to speak for everyone. I didn’t think that had to be explained.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh thanks for reminding of the word Trumptard. Totally off topic here but that’s the word I was trying to remember seeing Libby say when she was criticizing me about not be classy like she is! 😂 I knew it had Tard in it. The only word that kept coming to me was Libtard but I knew that couldn’t be it because Libby is super liberal and would never call someone a libtard.
Anyways... carry on.
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:45 pm I wasn’t confusing them, it was my original comment. The Trumptards will vote for him regardless of what a shitty person he is.
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 pm That’s where you have gone wrong. You are combining personal opinions of someone’s character with politics. Factor in my feelings on being done with liberal bullshit, political correctness and exaggerations from the left. I wouldn’t support Trump no matter what but I expect proof on accusations and finding that the left has overly exaggerated things makes it hard for me to trust them. It isn’t about supporting Trump it’s about believing liberals and people like you. They have done their own damage. Don’t cry after creating the doubt in people’s minds. Don’t cry when so many people are walking away because it has gotten so ridiculous. You create the problem it’s on you.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Nope.
Trumpster
Trumpette
Never Trumptard.
I’m a moderate.

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:25 pm Oh thanks for reminding of the word Trumptard. Totally off topic here but that’s the word I was trying to remember seeing Libby say when she was criticizing me about not be classy like she is! 😂 I knew it had Tard in it. The only word that kept coming to me was Libtard but I knew that couldn’t be it because Libby is super liberal and would never call someone a libtard.
Anyways... carry on.
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:45 pm I wasn’t confusing them, it was my original comment. The Trumptards will vote for him regardless of what a shitty person he is.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mmhmm
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:38 pm Nope.
Trumpster
Trumpette
Never Trumptard.
I’m a moderate.

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:25 pm Oh thanks for reminding of the word Trumptard. Totally off topic here but that’s the word I was trying to remember seeing Libby say when she was criticizing me about not be classy like she is! 😂 I knew it had Tard in it. The only word that kept coming to me was Libtard but I knew that couldn’t be it because Libby is super liberal and would never call someone a libtard.
Anyways... carry on.

Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:34 pm
Francee89 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:14 am
29again wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:47 am

How sure are you that he didn't belong to an intelligence agency, or that he claimed to belong to one??
Why would it matter if he was, or if he claimed to be? Belonging to an intelligence agency isn’t a pass for child rape and S*x trafficking. One would hope a US Attorney and now Secretary if Labor would know that and have enough of a spine to do his job.
Why do you keep acting like we ALL have to follow the same set of rules? You know as well as I do that there are 2 sets of rules in this country, one for us normies, and another for the wealthy elite. People doing what Epstein did have been doing so for a very long time, and they've been getting away with it for a very long time. It's different now for Epstein, his time is up and he is done. I'm not sure about any of the others, but hopefully, they won't have much time left to wander around free.

I've already told that I was not there, I don't know exactly what happened. I believe that affadavits and statements have been made to explain much of what happened the first time around. You can either take those for what they say, or continue to beat the dead horse with the same questions over and over.
Didn’t Trump pledge to drain the swamp? Why is he keeping around someone who applied a different set of rules to a sexual predator and trafficker simply because he was wealthy? Isn’t that the epitome of swampy behavior?

The affidavits and statements that have come out don’t explain or excuse Acosta’s sweetheart deal for Epstein in the slightest. They make it look stranger and worse. Taking them for what they say is what inspires these questions.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You feel “the left” lies and over exaggerates but support Donald Trump, a prolific liar, exaggerator and source of fake news? How does that work?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:54 pm
29again wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:34 pm
Francee89 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:14 am

Why would it matter if he was, or if he claimed to be? Belonging to an intelligence agency isn’t a pass for child rape and S*x trafficking. One would hope a US Attorney and now Secretary if Labor would know that and have enough of a spine to do his job.
Why do you keep acting like we ALL have to follow the same set of rules? You know as well as I do that there are 2 sets of rules in this country, one for us normies, and another for the wealthy elite. People doing what Epstein did have been doing so for a very long time, and they've been getting away with it for a very long time. It's different now for Epstein, his time is up and he is done. I'm not sure about any of the others, but hopefully, they won't have much time left to wander around free.

I've already told that I was not there, I don't know exactly what happened. I believe that affadavits and statements have been made to explain much of what happened the first time around. You can either take those for what they say, or continue to beat the dead horse with the same questions over and over.
Didn’t Trump pledge to drain the swamp? Why is he keeping around someone who applied a different set of rules to a sexual predator and trafficker simply because he was wealthy? Isn’t that the epitome of swampy behavior?

The affidavits and statements that have come out don’t explain or excuse Acosta’s sweetheart deal for Epstein in the slightest. They make it look stranger and worse. Taking them for what they say is what inspires these questions.
Did you EVER consider that maybe Pres. Trump puts a certain person into a position in order to get one or two specific things accomplished? Think about this.... Acosta was told in no uncertain terms to back off Epstein. He had the evidence, the statements, etc. But then he could do nothing with them. So, with Pres. Trump putting him in his current position, he CAN finally DO something. Even if it was simply getting the questions asked, by being nominated for the position, something IS being done about Epstein and his atrocious actions. I honestly look for Acosta to move to another position not long after the Epstein matter is locked up. And then another piece of the swamp will have been drained.

Don't tell me you are looking for mass arrests, or something... the swamp won't get drained that way, that easily.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t support many things said by Trump. I even laugh at some of his dumb mistakes like the whole windmill thing. We know he lies too. Pretty much all politicians lie. However, I expect my news media to tell the truth and not twist the truth. I shouldn’t have to determine if news is fake news from news media sources. Trump is one person. A news media is made of many people.
I never cared for Trump. Never said he was a great guy. I’ve called him a pig and a womanizer. I don’t agree with his morals. But when I see certain news media twist things and I find they lied to me it backfires on them. I’m prepared for politicians to lie as all mostly do. I’m not and shouldn’t have to be prepared to be lied to by supposed respectful news sources. If I want to read lies I’ll pick up a tabloid.
Francee89 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm

You feel “the left” lies and over exaggerates but support Donald Trump, a prolific liar, exaggerator and source of fake news? How does that work?
Locked Previous topicNext topic