A woman with self respect does not have to completely depend on a man

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:50 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:47 pm So, you think that no person, who is on disability, could possibly have any self respect?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:39 pm If a person can not support themselves man or woman yes I do think they lack self respect.

I'm talking about able body/minded adults who are unable to support themselves
Do you have an example?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 5

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:47 pm So, you think that no person, who is on disability, could possibly have any self respect?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:39 pm If a person can not support themselves man or woman yes I do think they lack self respect.

How old are you
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ok
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:42 pm

How old are you
48 why?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I probably couldn't make it on my own here. The cost of living is high as is homelessness and unemployment. But I could move out of this state and support myself. I've been a sahm for 12 years but I have held volunteer positions the entire time that boost my resume.
Canadiana
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I would agree that both men and women need to have the means to support themselves and their children should something happen to the other partner. And I don't believe you have any business having children if you couldn't.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Im guessing this is a spin-off post from an equally dumb-ass post, lol
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Exactly.
My husband is the breadwinner of the family and I have no issues with my self respect because he depends on me as well. We depend on each other for our home and family to work.
I personally think that anyone that’s judgmental about how other people live their lives is the one with lousy self esteem 🤷‍♀️
Smarties wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:34 pm Good thing your opinion doesn't matter.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I agree that often the most judgmental people lack self esteem.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:23 am Exactly.
My husband is the breadwinner of the family and I have no issues with my self respect because he depends on me as well. We depend on each other for our home and family to work.
I personally think that anyone that’s judgmental about how other people live their lives is the one with lousy self esteem 🤷‍♀️
Smarties wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:34 pm Good thing your opinion doesn't matter.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'd say that you probably have a very good/healthy relationship. The best relationships are those the are mutually giving.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:23 am Exactly.
Locked Previous topicNext topic