A woman with self respect does not have to completely depend on a man

Anonymous 3

Unread post

If what you are saying is that you feel bad when a woman gets so comfortable with depending on a man that she eventually comes to believe that she can't make it without him, I agree with you. I'd feel bad for any man or woman who felt that way about his or her self.

I have sympathy for any person who feels "trapped" and stays only because they have come to believe that they could not make it on their own.
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:40 pm So you dont even disagree with me. Cool

I never said if someone makes a choice to stay home or whatever they are pathetic.... I am saying someone who HAS to depend on someone is pathetic.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:33 pm I will say that I do think it's in a woman's best interest to "self protect" by making sure she can survive on her own without a man so that in the event that she needs to, she can.

But if a couple agrees that one will work and the other won't, it in no way means that the non-working partner lacks self respect or that he or she is "pathetic." If the couple is happy with arrangement, so be it. Who am I to judge?

What is sad is a woman who believes she must depend on a man to survive. But Idk if it's pathetic. Stockholm syndrome and other psychological issues can come into play on that.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You're opinion is ignorant and irrelevant.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:37 pm You're opinion is ignorant and irrelevant.
What is ignorant about it?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:38 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:37 pm You're opinion is ignorant and irrelevant.
Your whole statement is ignorant
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:39 pm
Please explain
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:40 pm

Please explain
Im not even going to try because people like you will never see it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Please explain
I dont think you could explain because there is nothing ignorant about it
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:43 pm

Please explain
I could i just better things to do then sit here and argue with you about it and trying to explain how your opinion is ignorant . You will only argue and not see it and i don't feel like having that argument. It is Ignorant and judgmental.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:51 pm

I could i just better things to do then sit here and argue with you about it and trying to explain how your opinion is ignorant . You will only argue and not see it and i don't feel like having that argument. It is Ignorant and judgmental.
You probably dont even understand what I am saying

The ignorant one is you. Have a nice day
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:52 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:51 pm

You probably dont even understand what I am saying

The ignorant one is you. Have a nice day
Your opinion is just like you, ignorant and dumb. I was trying to be nice but since you want to act like a .... ill tell you why i won't waste my time. You can't explain anything to ignorant people which is why i won't waste my time trying to expian it to you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic