Shit my nurse said to me after giving birth

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congratulations
I would have ripped that bitch a few new assholes then reported her ass to administration and anyone else I could think of
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You did good by reporting her. She sounds like she has no business being a nurse.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 am If a nurse tried to give my newborn formula without my permission I would have her F***ing job.
They wouldn't fire a nurse over that no matter how much of a scene you made
The hospital would absolutely have to take action since the nurse assaulted a patient (the newborn), and I would absolutely make sure she was arrested following that assault.
They would laugh in your face. You could try to say it is battery but it would be a stretch... assault in the medical field involves threats. Unless the nurse threatened the baby before giving formula it would not be assault.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've had to demand nurse reassignments before, no f*cks given. What she demanded of you was borderline cruelty, and you had every right to say something.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had a really mean nurse when I had my oldest. I wish I'd have said something. Her attitude was just terrible, not so much things she did, just her tone and general body language. Nowadays I'd say something immediately.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:33 pm

The hospital would absolutely have to take action since the nurse assaulted a patient (the newborn), and I would absolutely make sure she was arrested following that assault.
They would laugh in your face. You could try to say it is battery but it would be a stretch... assault in the medical field involves threats. Unless the nurse threatened the baby before giving formula it would not be assault.
The legal definition of assault depends on the state (for example, in NY there is no such crime as battery - there is assault, which involves physical contact and there is menacing, which involves threats). The police can’t actually laugh in my face about this one. They have to make a report and process her. Now that doesn’t mean the district attorney would proceed, but I would certainly contact the local news with my police report in hand.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:43 pm

The legal definition of assault depends on the state (for example, in NY there is no such crime as battery - there is assault, which involves physical contact and there is menacing, which involves threats). The police can’t actually laugh in my face about this one. They have to make a report and process her. Now that doesn’t mean the district attorney would proceed, but I would certainly contact the local news with my police report in hand.
Please post one story of a nurse being arrested for assault for giving a baby formula. I will wait

I was talking about the hospital laughing in your face
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 am If a nurse tried to give my newborn formula without my permission I would have her F***ing job.

How is giving a baby formula assault? Yes, the nurse is a bitch and incompetent, but assault is a stretch.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No, my nurses were great. In fact, when the head bitch ob of the practice I was a patient of showed up to deliver my daughter, I told the nurse I didn't want her in the room. The nurse kicked her out and the other ob (that the bitch hadn't chased out of the practice yet) came and delivered for me.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:46 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Please post one story of a nurse being arrested for assault for giving a baby formula. I will wait

I was talking about the hospital laughing in your face
You must be the Nurse of 20 years that ASSumes she knows everything about every hospital and state in the usa, hahaha
Locked Previous topicNext topic