Shit my nurse said to me after giving birth

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:12 pm She sounds like a mess! They're all moving toward Tylenol/ibuprofen now thanks to the imaginary opioid crisis. Goodness help you if you want some real pain relief. That sux. Glad you got the nurses switched out. What a shrew.
Imaginary opioid crisis? REALLY?! Do you not follow the news and see the countless stories from cities all over the country that are having to deal with it? There is a crisis from doctors over prescribing pain meds. Now the manufacturers of those pain meds that are highly addictive have been getting on board to sell meds to cure the addictions. Big pharma is a huge blight on the country. There are other pain meds besides opioids.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:10 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:12 pm She sounds like a mess! They're all moving toward Tylenol/ibuprofen now thanks to the imaginary opioid crisis. Goodness help you if you want some real pain relief. That sux. Glad you got the nurses switched out. What a shrew.
Imaginary opioid crisis? REALLY?! Do you not follow the news and see the countless stories from cities all over the country that are having to deal with it? There is a crisis from doctors over prescribing pain meds. Now the manufacturers of those pain meds that are highly addictive have been getting on board to sell meds to cure the addictions. Big pharma is a huge blight on the country. There are other pain meds besides opioids.
Heroine addicts
Chinese fentanyl

That's the "crisis"...not people who are legitimately in pain. But they're the ones paying the price. Chronic pain sufferers can't get medication they need because of this manufactured bullshit. Post surgery people are being sent home on Tylenol.
The doctors are so afraid to prescribe anything with all of this BS so people who are in pain have to constantly jump through hoops and beg to get medication that allows them to participate in their lives. They're made to feel like drug addicts. It's insane.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:28 pm
Emandab wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:27 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:22 pm

Correct. It would be battery
Ah okay so we're just being petty over semantics, gotchya😉
In this case the semantics matter. However giving a baby formula is not assault or battery that poster is just not very smart
Actually, I’m a genius by IQ.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:38 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:14 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:06 pm

Well DH and I are both lawyers that graduated with honors from top tier law schools, so I’m pretty sure we could cause great pain for that nurse. Get her arrested, sue her personally, does it really matter?
All that drama..."assault"...LOL
Everything is assault now
You looked at me funny. I'm going to have you arrested for assault. LMAO!
LOL
People are just exhausting these days...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:29 pm
Emandab wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:27 pm

Ah okay so we're just being petty over semantics, gotchya😉
In this case the semantics matter. However giving a baby formula is not assault or battery that poster is just not very smart
And yet you arent smart enough to say what state you live in or show one arrest
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:10 pm
Heroine addicts
Chinese fentanyl

That's the "crisis"...not people who are legitimately in pain. But they're the ones paying the price. Chronic pain sufferers can't get medication they need because of this manufactured bullshit. Post surgery people are being sent home on Tylenol.
The doctors are so afraid to prescribe anything with all of this BS so people who are in pain have to constantly jump through hoops and beg to get medication that allows them to participate in their lives. They're made to feel like drug addicts. It's insane.
They are afraid to prescribe it because for a lot of patients it starts with prescription opioids and when they get addicted and keep needing higher doses and they can't get it because the doctors can't prescribe higher and higher doses. So they turn to heroine and fentanyl to get the same relief from pain.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Or I’m smart enough not to say what state I live in?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:46 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Or I’m smart enough not to say what state I live in?
You are anon... no one is going to know who you are from what state you live in. I live in Colorado.

You just dont want to be proven wrong. You also cant find a case where a nurse was arrested. You are full of shit
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm

The hospital would absolutely have to take action since the nurse assaulted a patient (the newborn), and I would absolutely make sure she was arrested following that assault.
Giving a bottle of formula is not assault and they would not arrest her. The most that would happen is she may get written up and it go into her file. I don't agree with it either but holy hell you're dramatic and even making things up.
Well DH and I are both lawyers that graduated with honors from top tier law schools, so I’m pretty sure we could cause great pain for that nurse. Get her arrested, sue her personally, does it really matter?
Just because you're a lawyer really means nothing. You could not get her arrested, you could sue her and it would get thrown out and you would be out money. Yes, it does really matter. The only pain you would cause is to yourself wasting time on something that would never happen.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:54 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Giving a bottle of formula is not assault and they would not arrest her. The most that would happen is she may get written up and it go into her file. I don't agree with it either but holy hell you're dramatic and even making things up.
Just because you're a lawyer really means nothing. You could not get her arrested, you could sue her and it would get thrown out and you would be out money. Yes, it does really matter. The only pain you would cause is to yourself wasting time on something that would never happen.
Seriously? I think that sketchy case in NYC with the night nurse that fed a baby formula was settled.
Locked Previous topicNext topic